12

"So anyway, what was the plan for tonight? I'm too tired for anything mad." Lana turned to Eddie.

"I was thinking cartoons and special K? Maybe some beers too."

Lana raised her eyebrow at K but groaned at the word beer. She was slightly surprised at the mention of ket as so far they'd only drunk and smoked together, but she wasn't objecting to that. Beer on the other hand.

"No more beer, if we're getting on the harder stuff we're getting on the harder drink too... Besides the taste of beer is going to make me sick after last night."

"Oooh going all out are we?" Eddie grinned. "Here's the thing, I don't think you even need to mix this K with any drink, it's super strong and your tiny body could not possibly function with that and spirits in your system. Also I'm not asking Jimbo to go to the store for me again today so unless you know someone old enough and willing, beer is all we got."

"Tiny? Yeah right. I wish." A voice snapped in her head.

"I bet I'm going to out ket you tonight Munson." Lana bluntly returned with a teasing grin, ignoring the body image obsessed thoughts that began flailing around in her head at the word tiny. "And out drink you! Even though I'm hungover and sick of your shitty beer!"

"Hey! Jax beer is the shit!" Eddie grinned back at her. "Anyway, go get comfy on the couch, I'll bring everything out."

He rushed into his room, beaming to himself at Lana's sassy words. The more time they spent together, the sassier she was to him, and he loved it. 

Meanwhile, Lana moved over to the sofa, sitting in the middle and pulling her knees into her chest comfortably. She didn't even think to turn on the TV, so tired and it being so busy in her brain, she just sat in silence and stared at the floor as she thought.

He's really handsome today. Or is it just because I'm tired?

Shut up Lana! You can't be thinking this way about him!

But he called me tiny. You know how much I love that.

Do you think he really thinks I'm tiny? I've definitely lost some weight recently but not nearly enough.

No. You're not tiny. Stop kidding yourself. It was a figure of speech.

Let's just get too high to think.

Should I take a xanax?

"You okay Lana?" Eddie asked, snapping her out of the loop.

She didn't even hear him come back in the room. He was holding his metal rolling tray and bending down to look at the pale girl who was sat silently dead eyed seemingly transfixed by nothing.

Quickly, Lana snapped her head up and smiled at him. "Yeah I'm fine just really tired."

As he turned on the TV and sat down, Lana eyed the tray in front of her. There were bags of ket and weed strewn messily across it along with blunt papers, cigarettes, cards and a dollar.

Tonight should be funny.

Pls don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot !! Ty xx