43

Sorry I barely update anymore. I'm super busy with work and I've kind of lost the motivation with this fic icl. Still love and appreciate all of u who vote and comment. This will probably be the last update for a very long time, I'm sorry if that's disappointing to hear. Howeverrrr... I am potentially going to start an imagines book with loads of my different faves from other fandoms.

This chapter is SMUTTY.... You have been warned

There was a bottle of wine in the back of the van that Lana retrieved before they left the parking lot of the store. The hotel was only a few minutes away, but they wanted to smoke a blunt before they went in and were also thirsty... and wanting to get a bit drunk too maybe.

"It's not that bad if you drive drunk! It's only down the road and you're a good driver!" Lana giggled, handing him the bottle she'd just been chugging.

Immediately, she gained some confidence and began positioning herself so that she was straddling his lap. With a smirk, he put one arm behind her so that she wasn't leaning against the wheel and used the other to start drinking the wine.

"I'm not gonna chug it you crazy lady!" He laughed and kissed her, taking another swig. "I think there's a bar at the hotel anyway and I doubt they'll ask me for any ID.

Grinning at that, she placed another kiss on his lips and took the bottle from his hand, chugging the rest of it with a grimace which made him laugh.

"Doesn't taste good does it? It's been in here since last weekend. Now move so I can roll this blunt."

Once he had rolled it and they'd smoked it, she moved back onto his lap and immediately kissed him again.

"You're very kissy tonight aren't you buggy?" He whispered. "I like it."

Her pussy was going crazy and she giggled shyly as he leaned in close to her.

"I've been thinking about this thing..." She whimpered. "But I feel a bit embarrassed to say it."

Sweetly, he placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered again. "Say it."

She paused for a moment before letting it come out.

"I was thinking that maybe... if we warmed up a bit before we tried to.. you know... maybe I wouldn't go all weird... l-like maybe my body just needs... preparing."

"What like you want me to eat you out?"

Her eyes widened at that suggestion and she went red in embarrassment.

"N-no that's not what I meant! I wouldn't ask you to do that, I-"

"Why not?" He cut her off plainly, which only made her more flustered.

"B-because... I don't know! Most guys don't like doing it.. I think?"

He placed his fingers under her chin to lift her face up, forcing her to look him in the eyes as he smirked at her.

"You've been fucking the wrong people Lana because real men fucking love eating pussy."

His cocky tone, his face, his hand on hers, his words.