47

I know the last chapter was kinda short sorrryyy was kind of a filler leading up to this one. I've been so excited to show u all this I was gonna wait a little while and edit it a few more times but I rly couldn't wait so I hope u all like it!

Song is Under The Milky Way by The Church. Such a cool song!

*Eddie's POV*

I let my head fall back as I sat up from doing the line, heavily exhaling. The cushioned inside of the van was moving and my friends faces were warping slightly, bringing an amused smile to my lips. All five of us had said fuck it to the plan and taken everything at once, laughing and chatting until the shrooms had started to hit. Now we were doing one last line of coke each before heading into The Hideout.

My body felt electrified in the best way, my feet light, my skin vibrating and my head confident. I already felt cool in my outfit, now that the drugs had hit I felt effortlessly cool - like a cowboy or a rockstar.

"I'm gonna get me some poontang tonight." Jamie rubbed his hands together excitedly, earning a chuckle from everyone. "Fuck it, we're all gonna get some poontang!"

We all cheered in response before stepping into the venue, immediately heading to the bar as was standard procedure. I wasn't thinking about the music or drinks or girls like usual though; my mind was stuck on Lana, as it had been all night.

She looked so good in that dress.

I hope I didn't make her wait too long.

If someone else has swooped in I couldn't even blame them.

But she wouldn't allow that, right?

The room seemed even smokier than usual and there were circular patterns in the smoke, twirling gracefully with a purple hue. It was pretty - but made it harder to look around for the girl.

Regulars sent me nods, some of their faces looking hilarious due to the mushrooms and I struggled not to laugh, nodding calmly back at them.

"What you drinking?" Jimbo asked, a relaxed smile on his face "I'll get the first one."

"Thanks dude, I'm gonna go find Lana just get me whatever." I quickly walked away before he or anyone else could protest, sliding my way between the crowd.

It was a busy night meaning there were far too many people that I knew, trying to stop me and talk to me - some of them even wanting to do business. I wasn't interested in any of them, I was concentrated on trying to see straight and locating the girl, so I brushed all of them off and carried on walking.

As I neared the centre of the dance floor, my eyes finally focused and I saw Harrington's stupid quiff, meaning Lana had to be close. Then, a bright spotlight appeared, spinning around the room before focusing on one person.

There she was.

The golden light looked like a cartoon depiction of a beam from heaven, perfectly circular and sparkling, I half expected to hear the voice of God come from it. And she did truly look like an angel in the golden rays, sending my mind back to that morning and how beautiful she looked then in the golden sun rays.