38

They stared at each other for a moment more, contently smiling.

Eddie placed his free hand onto her side, mentally making a note of how small her waist was in his palm while beginning to trace a pattern with his finger. This small physical signal sent Lana's body crazy and she quickly brought her face to his again, kissing him intensely and signalling him to slowly move his hand towards the bottom of her top.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." Eddie whispered and then placed another kiss on Lana's lips. "You have no idea."

She looked up at him with a smile, in disbelief at his words.

"I think I have more of an idea than you realise." She chuckled and pressed her lips to his cheek, gently peppering him with small kisses.

They were gently grinding and passionately kissing as their hands ran across each other. It was such an intense release for both of them that they felt suddenly spellbound to be as close to each other as possible. Every kiss felt like euphoria.

"Should we get into the van?" Lana whispered.

Both of them were breathing heavily, desperate to feel each others touch in every part of their bodies. Eddie grinned at her suggestion and nodded, his eyes sticking to her as she climbed off him and walked towards the doors.

All of the dirty thoughts that he'd pushed back out of guilt in the weeks before were now front and centre, and he was struggling to keep his cool.

They hadn't even bothered setting up the tent, but it was fine as the air mattress had been blown up and laid perfectly in the back of the van, only missing it's blanket that had ended up on the ground outside.

She shot him a seductive smirk as she opened the van door, a look he would keep engraved into his memory, and then she lightly pushed him down onto the bed, straddling his hips again and immediately beginning to kiss him.

His mind was racing.

Fuck.

Fuuuckk.

This is even hotter than I thought it would be.

She's so sexy.

Incredibly sexy.

Are we gonna fuck?

This feels too good to be true.

Meanwhile, Lana had unintentionally switched into her "sex robot overdrive" mode, just wanting to get herself off while simultaneously being desperate to please him. The euphoria of the moment was still there, but being gradually worn off by the dissociation that was kicking in.

He passionately kissed her back, running his hands along her back and pulling her body into his. Their crotches were rubbing against each others and he could feel himself starting to get an erection as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Slowly, he moved one hand under her top and gradually towards her breast, which he then gently squeezed, earning a quiet moan from her.

This is too good to be true.

They pulled away from the kiss again for a second, panting as they eyed each other.