Chapter Four

A few weeks passed, and Techno had come back a while ago. My house was finally 100% complete, and I made good money selling crops. The two sheep had bred twice already, the second time getting twins. Three little lambs were in my possession now, and when shearing time came I'd make good money.

The first lamb had already grown up into an adult, so I separated her into a different stall; after all, we didn't want any accidents breeding-wise. She looked very similar to Cloud, with her white fluffy coat, whereas the twins looked more like Chex, with light gray wool.

DreamXD had visited me the day before, and his house was about halfway built. I didn't have much to spare, but he greatly appreciated the leftover wood that I had, so perhaps a small tree farm was in order? I bought a piece of land from the market with the remaining money Techno had given me for the house, and planted the dark oak sapling I found. Sadly, my axe broke, and my pickaxe was already splintering. Stone tools would do me no good, so I decided to do some mining for iron, and maybe even diamonds.

The strip mine was dimly lit, since I had few torches. This was seriously some risky business, and I didn't even have a shield to protect me. All I had was some bread, a half-broken stone sword, and a stone pickaxe that in all reality, wouldn't get me down far.

It took me a couple of hours, but I broke into a cave with some coal in it. There was also an old abandoned mineshaft, and I got some wood. I found iron somebody must have accidently left in a chest, so I collected it. Then, some crazy luck happened and I ran into a vein of four diamonds! I used three of them to make a diamond axe, and the last one I saved. The iron I mined I used to make a brand-new pickaxe, and since I had the axe already, I threw out the old sword.

Everything was perfect!

----------------------------------------

350 Words! I wanted a more relaxed chapter, because I'm trying to work at things on my own pace. Its only Friday, and I will upload AT LEAST once this weekend, but knowing me it will probably be two or three times. Thank you for 67 reads, this book is blowing up waaaay faster then I thought! Longer chapter soon!