Chapter Twenty Seven

I started counting the people that were left in the game. Me, Lizzie, SomeMinecrafter, Rekrap, Philza, Katherine, Sockshorts, Beesechurger, Forge Labs, Ryguy, Nihachu, Punz, and Scott. So quite a few people were still here.

My next step was to now figure out who, other than myself, I wanted to take to the end. The first thought I had was SomeMinecrafter, but he had quite a few enemies. In replacement it looked like I was taking Sockshorts, Beesechurger, or Forge Labs. Maybe Forge since it was common he makes it to the end yet never wins.

The next person out would be Katherine, I had to make it her. The Girl Syndicate would have to crumble if I was ever going to make it to the end. Next would be Punz, sort of as a throwaway, then hopefully Scott. After that Nikki, then Philza, whom I'd kind of avoided. Then SomeMinecrafter, which would be the ideal time to have him out of the game. Then Sockshorts and Beesecrhuger, but they weren't much of a threat. Third-to-last would have to be LDShadowLady, just how the numbers work out. If nobody found a totem of undying, aka immunity from votes, I could probably make this plana actually happen. Ryguyrocky I wasn't entirely sure about.

First course of action would be to team up with a few people. Since I was taking Forge Labs to the end, it would be the most plausible situation. Also, if we got new members this rickety operation could fall apart. Already, I knew that DreamXD would be joining soon.

It didn't take long for me to find the man, he was doing what he was doing best- nothing. He always seemed to make some strange mistakes, but, that was the best part. He had a high change of making a mistake and all the spectators would vote for him.

"Would you like to join my alliance?" I blurted out, and he gave me an odd look.

"Uh, sure Y/n, but-"

"Okay thanks!" Ha! He'd already messed up, this was going a lot better then I thought, "Vote for Katherine. I have a plan that will get both of us to the end."

"Alright, but I have a question about Phil-"

"Bye!" I waved him goodbye, step one complete.

...Timeskip 3.5 Weeks

Voting time had arrived! I casted my vote for Katherine, hoping, praying, that my and Forge Lab's pact would be strong enough by the end of it.

Votes:

Katherine: Two Votes

RyGuyRocky: Four Votes

Forge Labs: One Vote

Y/n: Three Votes

Philza: Three Votes

Much to my surprise, Rocky got voted out. I didn't have much of a plan for the fellow, so it was good that he was out so soon. One person out of the way.

Y/n: Survival

Lizzie: Survival

Camman: Spectator

SomeMinecrafter: Survival

Lauren: Spectator

Wilbur: Spectator

Rekrap: Survival

Philza: Survival

Katherine: Survival

Sockshorts: Survival

Beesechurger: Survival

Joel: Spectator

Forge Labs: Survival

Ryguyrocky: Spectator

Nihachu: Survival

Badlinu: Spectator

Punz: Survival

Scott: Survival