Chapter Eighteen

Narrator Pov

Life continued on, (Real quick: Season Two Dsmp probably won't affect the lore of this story, it's only impacted by what happened in Season One) and news of Gray was simply nonexistent. Whether he lived, or died was unbeknownst to all the members of Memory Smp. They recently got their latest member, "ima_squid_kid" who was all the commotion amongst the members. Tales of Techno's past came up, and everyone was excited to hear Technoblade and Squid talk about their days of Hypixel Skyblock. Everyone was together, everyone was united.

Autumn came, and with the texture pack it looked beautiful. Dazzling morning light would shine through the windows of the people, and rainbow leaves would dance in the air. Wind swept its cool breeze through branches near the town center, and a library was built as a recollection of everything that had happened in all the smp's. Y/n, XD's, and everyone's time in the Database was also carefully documented, and their hearts swelled with joy to be near each other,

TommyInnit and Drista began to reconnect on their relationship, and now that they were older, and more mature, their love-story was a whole lot more bright. Sure, DreamXD's little sister had been left out and lonely since the very beginning of our epic tale, but now she felt more included. (Little Teaser to the Sequel of this Book)

Bee's hummed, birds sang, and then; the world became still. Memory Smp grew, boring. Without the presence of griefing, wars, and adventure, the excitement of something new and just building wasn't the greatest thing in the world anymore. Even people like FoolishG and SmallishBeans needed more substance than to just build and exist, so one by one they began to leave the peaceful server of their dreams, and went on to live their lives elsewhere. Closing once again, another chapter of their life, Y/n and XD weren't sure what to do with themselves. They were the same people they'd always been, unmoving, still, not learning nor growing any longer.

Never were they to break apart again; that they held true to their hearts. Instead, they left Memory Smp just like all of those before them, and instead traveled from place to place, server to server, in the endless loop of time and space, seeking conquest after conquest to fill their imagination with stupendous ideas. Miraculous ideas.

A minecrafter doesn't age, of course, and the two played it safe, never wanting to reenter the database again. Our story will continue in the next chapter, but beware, young reader, things are about to get dark...

-----------------------------

431 Words, YIKES MY L I F E IS IN SHAMBLES RIGHT NOW! Trying to sort out the Season One Finale has done wonders on me