Chapter Twenty Six

I'd lost my horse in the skirmish, and I was left to walk on foot. The two had the upper-hand now, and I was left worried and tired. Without anybody at my side, I knew that I was in trouble. With my luck, there would be two votes against me now, and with Scott? That was three.

Katherine and Lizzie must have gotten lost or something, because I reached Nikki's house first. She had a cute hobbit-hole in the ground, which was hidden in the middle of the forest. Hopefully, she would agree to be in my mini-syndicate, or at least create some sort of alliance.

I pressed the button and a note-block went off. Nihachu came to the door, a cake in her hand.

"Y/n?" She paused, seemingly confused. The girl placed the cake on a table next to the door, and spoke, "You're not allowed to be here anymore," Instantly I knew what had happened. They had gotten here first. I mean, of course they did! They had horses and likely speed potions as well, while I was left equipped with nothing. Clearly Nikki had already chosen her side.

"Very well then," I said anxiously, "I'll leave."

Back to square one, I ended up finding a horse and going back to my own house. The potato farm was completely broken at this point, and with the water still pouring everywhere I was just about ready to give up. The Voting Event was a few weeks from now, but there was no way it was enough time to make it up to the girls, let alone Scott.

"Are you in trouble?" I was about to close the door, and heard a voice from behind me. Camman_18? What was he doing here?

"I suppose so," I said uneasily, "Camman_18, what are you doing here?"

He laughed and continued, "I'm here to create an alliance with you. Word is that you've become enemies with a few people. I'm here to solve all your problems."

"Is that so?" I said sarcastically, "Because I'm just fine on my own. Besides, weren't you almost voted out the last round? Who's to say it won't turn even more people against me?"

"I'm creating a pact with everyone who has been wronged. Everyone who is innocent. Wilbur didn't deserve to go, and I didn't deserve to be up there. You haven't done anything wrong, its everyone else. Join me Y/n. Join me to win the game."

Without hesitating for another moment, I replied to my new-found friend, "I'll join you. But on one condition."

"And that is...?"

"You have to bring me to the final round."

He seemed shocked, "But Y/n! We'd be up against each other! That's also an extremely difficult promise, who's to say my plan will even work? Eventually, everyone will be wronged and have to join."

"That's just the thing," I responded, "If you're doubting the very thing you're trying to convince me with, I'm out. I'll find my way out of this craziness eventually. Good luck."

Hurt, Camman left, and I went into my house. I wasn't even sure if I had handled that correctly, perhaps it had been too brash. Maybe I had made yet another enemy.

Weeks passed by, and it was unsettling how little I was getting done. I spent all my days plotting like Techno did, trying to figure out "The Girl Syndicate's" Next move. It wasn't as easy as you may think, either. They were always one step ahead, making friends everywhere and banding into a very compact, tight, group. There was one thing left to do... nothing.

At the end of this crazy event, everyone who was spectating would vote on the winner. The nicest, most innocent person who hadn't done anything wrong. That was why I was going to do nothing bad ever again.

Votes:

Y/n: 5 Votes

Camman_18: 8 Votes

Katherine: 1 Vote

Yes, I'd voted for her. It was going to be Lizzie, but she had been nice to me in the beginning. Camman was voted out, just as I suspected. He had tried to use me as bait to get himself out of this situation, and it had failed. I was on to live another day in Risk Smp!

Y/n: Survival

Lizzie: Survival

Camman: Specator

SomeMinecrafter: Survival

Lauren: Spectator

Wilbur: Spectator

Rekrap: Survival

Philza: Survival

Katherine: Survival

Sockshorts: Survival

Beesechurger: Survival

Joel: Spectator

Forge Labs: Survival

Ryguy: Survival

Nihachu: Survival

Badlinu: Spectator

Punz: Survival

Scott: Survival

----------------------------------------

741 Words, eh not bad. I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter! I ran out of ideas for an ending, but next chapter I think DreamXD will make another appearance. PLEASE, if you have any ideas I need some.