Chapter Thirty Five

Y/n Pov?

I smiled, my first ever time seeing Hypixel! People were running around everywhere, exploring for the first time. Sounds buzzed, animals with names above them were running about the lobby, and there were just so many choices of games to try! Would I even be good at any of them? I had to at least experiment.

To my surprise, I was decent at Bedwars and the Mlg-ing practice. Well, the water bucket anyway. The dropper was quite hard, but I got the hang of it. By the end of the day, I was exhausted, yet something forced myself to keep moving. Probably just the excitement.

Finally, I wrapped up a bedwars game and went to Memory Smp for some rest. It was a very peaceful sleep, and I figured the house was made like the lobbies and things in Hypixel; something meant for fun. I spent time exploring and touring the old place and I wondered where the people had gone. There was a more recent-looking building, maybe another library? It seemed to have been created in a rush of sorts, and my curiosity got the better of me. I took a peek inside, it wasn't nearly as nice as everything else, a cluttered mess, and books cluttered on the shelves. Maybe it was just the vibe of shorts.

I picked up the first leather book, and read the cover, "Ranboo." Wonder what that could be about? It looked like a username, so another life story! I enjoyed those, and I skimmed the first paragraph, "Dear reader, I have likely been cloned. I am going to be dead in two minutes-" Well that was odd, but cloning! Nonsense, probably just some fairy tale. I closed the book and picked up one beside it, "Fundy." Said the cover. Another username-? I began to get the chills, but cracked it open anyway, "To whoever is reading this, I'm almost for sure dead aha. I'm probably the forty-ith or so clone, it happens in every update. Also Lauren said we're being controlled my outsiders, and..."

This was seriously spooky, and then I saw something that made my heart almost stop. It was another book, titled "Y/n, or U/n lol." This was a prank, but by whom? I'd met nobody yet. My hands began to tremble as I flipped the page. Terror shot through me, what was the meaning of this! Who was this DreamXD fellow? Well obviously my husband, but how had we met? Were these other people friends, or foe? None of this made any sense, and I read it over and over again just to be sure. I ended up reading all of them, and they were close to each other in scariness. That's when I made up my mind, though advised to only find DreamXD, I had to find them all. With their input maybe we could rescue the people of the past, and stop the controllers. I wanted to be free...