Chapter Twenty Nine

Me and Forge Labs both searched for more totems of undying for two weeks, yet there was no luck. With little time remaining, I pulled out my plan and DreamXD joined the game.

"Y/n!" XD gave me a massive hug, and it felt lovely to be in his warm embrace again. His long, green draping coat, XD mask (which he now usually had down) and ender-eye button made me realize just how much I'd miss him. Forge awkwardly stood off to the side of our reunion, and that's when we realized it. He was absolutely STACKED with resources. Since he would be the last person to join "Risk Smp (Season One???)" he probably now had the most items on the server. The accumulated resources everyone had been pouring into the chest really showed. He had all-enchanted gear, all-diamond except for a netherite chestplate and sword, as well as a totem of undying.

"We have to figure out how to split this amongst us," I told him, "And I would take off your armor. If people see how overpowering you might be in a battle, they could see you as a potential target to try and pick off. They won't choose you this round though, and Forge Labs hasn't made any enemies either," I instructed, "But I'm the prime person to vote off right now. I'm thinking that during this round, we get Katherine. Punz has two immunity, and Scott has one. Philza is relatively harmless, and without Sockshorts, Beesechurger is rendered defenseless to attack. As for Lizzie, I have a gut-feeling that she should be out second instead of Kathy, and it's just because there might be a way for me to regain her trust. Maybe."

"It sounds like a solid plan," He said, "So in two weeks time do we vote Katherine?"

"Yes XD, all three of us will. Sean (I forgot he had a real name lol) said that he wants to vote out Philza next, but I want to get Lizzie out of our hair. I'm honestly not sure if we need to be making more enemies at the moment, though. And then we have to account for the fact that only one of us can win in the end."

"Wait Y/n," Sean interjected, "I thought that two people were being voted out this time around? There are going to be two voting sessions by the rules of this game, the first round gets out one person, and the second round gets out another person."

I laughed, "I actually completely forgot about that. LDShadowLady can wait, the first round we vote out Katherine, and the second round we vote Philza. Can you remember that XD?"

"Yes, I've got it," He agreed, "But if Punz suspects that we aren't voting for him, he won't use and waste an immunity. Isn't that something to consider?" My husband spoke.

"He only has two, and there are five rounds left in the game. Next voting session, as in next month, we can start trying to play games like that. I need to use immunity, and we have to play the game safely for right now."

...Timeskip 2 Weeks

The first stage of the final plan was at long last being initiated. First we casted the votes for round

number one. I had already casted my totem of undying, which would save me for both of the rounds.

Votes:

Katherine: 3 Votes

Forge Labs: 2 Votes

Philza: 2 Votes

DreamXD: 2 Vote

I was surprised that Kathy, XD, and Sean had become so close in the end, but she at least couldn't vote him out on the second round. Philza and Punz had likely voted for Philza already, and knowing Beesechurger, had probably been the one to make the foolish mistake of voting XD. Maybe Scott too.

It was now time for the second round, and Philza was out extremely easily. I regretted it a bit, since he had been such a background character, but taking him to the final game of two people he would almost for sure win. For some reason, dangthatsalongname had used immunity on himself, completely and utterly wasting it. This left Punz with two safeties.

Y/n: Survival

Lizzie: Survival

Camman: Spectator

SomeMinecrafter: Spectator

Lauren: Spectator

Wilbur: Spectator

Rekrap: Spectator

Philza: Spectator

Katherine: Spectator

Sockshorts: Spectator

Beesechurger: Survival

Joel: Spectator

Forge Labs: Survival

Ryguyrocky: Spectator

Nihachu: Spectator

Badlinu: Spectator

Punz: Survival -2 Immunity

Scott: Survival

--------------------------------------

734 Words, not bad, not bad. I am sorry that I haven't updated this book in four days, but I've been focusing on my other book. I'm going to try and post on this one more! Thank you so much to the four people that have read all the way to this point so far, and TYSM FOR ALMOST 1k READS! I know that we can get there, so please share this book with a friend! <3