Chapter Seven

"I would love to stay for a chat!" I said kindly, "What about?"

"Surely you must feel it!" Exclaimed Ghostbur, "We were related in the past! Ever since I saw that Technoblade fellow, I've seen a few people whom I've had a connection with! Dream though- He just gives me nothing but negativity."

"Interesting!" I sat down on a log and he did the same, "Maybe you should talk to Dream! I mean, I get an uneasy feeling about Gray, but we worked out our differences."

"Well," Ghostbur paused, "Gray did kill me after all."

"Yes, but... You respawned!" I tried to make the situation sound a little better, but clearly the kind fellow wasn't entirely convinced. To try and resolve what I'd started, I said, "It's probably best that you two just keep a good distance away from each other."

"Mhm," Ghostbur murmured, "I just want to meet Technoblade, that's all. Dream for me is a no-go at the moment, as I am suffering from a dreadful and probably irrational fear!" He stared at the ground, "I worry a lot."

"Tell you what my new friend," I gave him a gentle hug, and he eased up a lot, "Why don't you visit Dream first, then judge him later? Who knows! He might surprise you," I then paused and quickly added, "If you like, I can go with you."

"No no," Ghosty insisted, "This is something that I must do alone."

"Very well then!" I got up from my seat on the dark oak log and gave a little curtsy for fun, "I shall leave now. Let me know if you need any help!"

"Will do Y/n! And thanks for everything!" Ghostbur called after me as I went down the basic oak path. Thankfully, the mobs were kept outside of the well-lighted path with a tall fence, but it was still a little unnerving to be practically walking through them. Nightfall had already come, and at this point I just wished to go home. Creepers were mere feet away, and one nearly went off, till I went into a run. I figured that the path probably wouldn't blow up, but simple instinct kicked in.

...Timeskip One Hour

Exhausted from that incredible amount of walking, I collapsed onto the bed and was ready to hit the hay. That is, until a blinding light shone right into my face.

Startled and confused, I jumped up and fell directly onto DreamXD. In a flurry of arms, legs, and shouting we landed on the hard floor in a heap. The lantern was now flickering, and in the dim light we sort of just stared at each other; then burst into laughter at the awkward situation, and to relieve a little tension.

"What on earth are you doing here!" I playfully gave him a weak punch to the shoulder, "Its the middle of the night!"

"I came to pick up the new lamb and noticed you weren't home. I got worried, thats all."

"So you decided to come into my house-?!?" I tried to understand his reasoning, but XD just shrugged. To come up with another reply, I responded, "Oh... Just, never mind!"

"See you in the morning my..." DreamXD paused as he tried to come up with a nickname for me, "My Aimee." (This is from book one, basically its latin/france or something I don't remember and means princess)

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm, "What does that mean?"

"I- I'm not sure, sometimes things just pop into my head without meaning, I'm sorry," My friend brushed my hand off his arm and left the house, what was all that about?

-----------------------------------------

606 Words! I hope you've enjoyed this! Sadly I might not be able to post for a week, as I'm going on a field trip with my school for fall break. <3 You guys!