Chapter Thirty Three

Me and Gray were having a blast together! But alas, it finally got too exhausting to play Bedwars, and we ended up stopping for a break. He might have been, like, fifty years older than me, but something about him was funny.

"So, Drista," Gray chuckled, "How would you like to learn the art of hacking?"

Y/n Pov

"Graystillslays has been talking to my little sister recently," My husband said worriedly, and I gave him a strange look. I coughed loudly, "Like what kind of talking?" XD looked mortified, and replied, "By my Creator, not like that Y/n! I meant like friends. But it's still weird. I'm just worried Drista is going to think he's a great guy or something."

I sighed, "Have you still not forgiven him? I can't believe you! If you don't forgive him, we're just going to go into another infinite circle of a disaster. Just let him be!"

"But he won't let us be!"

Dream Pov

"You're actually so hilarious Jolene." (Ooo, somebody found somebody). "I can't believe we only met a week ago!"

"It really does feel like a real connection," The girl smiled, "Would you like to leave this restaurant and go stargazing? There is a really pretty hilltop just over those trees," She glanced out the window.

"That sounds lovely," I replied, and I followed her outside of the building.

Technoblade Pov

Skyblock was a world full of endless possibilities. It felt nice to help Philza and Mumza on the island. They were so clueless about everything, how to set up a skyblock tree farm, food farm, etc. The place was lagging pretty hard already, so I was trying not to add too much redstone.

The two were going on a picnic, then off for a quick mining session while I was setting things up for them. Helping them choose their path was really fulfilling, but it was getting me back into Skyblock. Maybe I could try playing it again. It had been so long since I'd last visited the potato farm, I missed that way of life.

DreamXD Pov

I couldn't help but pace back and forth worrying about Drista. The two of us were like bread and butter. Maybe I should consult a friend? It had been a really long time since I'd last spoken to FoolishG, maybe he had an idea of how I could fix things.

FoolishGamers Pov

Finally! The recreation of my Dream Smp pyramids were at long last finished. It was the final touch for Memory Smp, a place where all dreams could be recorded. I kind of wanted to see a Dream Smp Season Two. Maybe I could talk to the others about it.

--------------------------------

Idk whats happening with this book anymore. I might end up rewriting this chapter later on today.