Chapter Sixteen

DreamXD POV (rare ik)

Memory Smp was everything he could ever wish for! After his own memories came back, the word had a really important meaning to him. In honor of Dream Smp, Afterlife Smp, Night Smp, and Forever Smp, Memory Smp topped all of that. No war, no drama, but still excitement in each and every day. Things were skewed towards Dsmp, and he got his old home back! The In-Between was gone, but he still had The End.

Things were peaceful, and it was amazing to be with his old friends again. Sadly, the one thing that was truly missing was the missing presence of Y/n. Her fun and bubbly personality, her... everything. All those great times flooded back when he was selected, their ups and downs, their love, their marriage! For crying out loud it was all he yearned for, yet, there was no way to get her back.

"She'll find a way," Foolish reassured me, "You know her! She's smart, Y/n's got this!" My brother's uplifting spirit was comforting, and I went back to devising my own plan. My own uneasy feelings were getting in the way though, mostly for hatred of Graystillplays. He was with my wife, and extremely dangerous; also, according to Drista, my little sister, they were after everyone who had contributed to the demise of their leader.

Suddenly, Callahan came flying in from the End Portal. He was completely out of breath, but of course, it's not like he could talk anyway. The reindeer took out a pen and paper, hastily writing, "They're here," Which of course, could only mean one thing.

Y/n Pov

So this was Memory Smp? Well it sure did trigger a lot of Memories! Nihachu and Wilbur started talking to Techno, whose voices had already come back. The poor hybrid looked a little paranoid. Ranboo and Dream were the most calm of the bunch, casually chatting to Punz together. Mexican Dream ran off to find Mamacita, Schlatt started pestering Quackity, and everything seemed to be back-to-normal already. The only person I wanted to see though, was XD.

Over the horizon, I recognized the gods. My thoughts had come back, and I ran up and kissed DreamXD for a good couple of minutes.

"Where's Gray?" To be quite frank, I'd forgotten all about our enemy. But hadn't I forgiven him? He'd changed so much, after all.

"I- I think he left the server already," I stammered, and my lover's face fell. We had to find him.

....Timeskip 2 Hours

With no time for play or relaxation, the manhunt began. Antfrost, Awesamdude, Badboyhalo, and Sapnap were in charge, as they were the pros of this sort of thing. George- Well. You know why he wasn't in charge- (The link is above)

"What if he changed?" I whispered, "He left for a reason. Maybe Gray doesn't want to hurt us!"

"Or maybe he left without an explanation because he wants to kill us all! You're too naive Y/n," My husband put his hand on my shoulder, "We're going to get our answers at long last. Why he's decided to do all this and ruin our lives.

"If you're sure-" My hands shook, and I stared down, it was tough to lose a friend. But for the small chance everything would be alright, and Gray would be forgiven, we had to first find him.

Gray Pov (Tiny Sneak Peak of the Oncoming Chapters)

I had to find my way home, and clear my head. What had I done this time? The hellscape (Sry bbh) that was my past life hurt my heart. To be quite honest, it would have been nice to just lie down and die. Go back to the Database again. But no, I had a family to look after, a family of bloodthirsty little gremlins just like myself.

----------------------------------------------------

638 Words! Also George dying in Manhunt is just too funny, lol. Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter, and the battle-royale of the Server Raiders and Y/n is FINALLY going to happen. The ending was so rushed in the previous book, this sequel is literally made only for closure. 

(Importantish): So there actually will be another Sequel after this one, and its going to be from Drista's perspective after she feels abandoned by DreamXD and Y/n and Tommy. (More on that later) And its the current plan for like, seven months from now when THIS book gets finished. Lots of plans!