Chapter Twenty Two

Two weeks had not passed. I was finishing up my mob farm, and lighting everything evenly. The person I was currently thinking about voting off was Wilbur, since he was the only one who had done anything to me.

Today all of that would change. When I opened up my chest, preparing to finally make my diamond sword, I discovered that over half of my diamonds were missing. Confuzzled, I began to tear my home apart. Where could they have even gone?

After spending over an hour scouring every inch of my base, I was forced to give up and go to sleep. The next day, I raced to possible suspects' houses. First up was Punz, mostly because he was the closest.

"Did you take my diamonds?" It was definitely an out-of-the-ordinary sort of question, and naturally he replied, "No, sorry Y/n."

I searched his base after he left, but sadly didn't find any diamonds. I began to walk around in a saddened daze, when it occurred to me. I was really close to spawn, what if somebody new had snuck into my house and "borrowed" a few things?

Practically running, I reached spawn and opened the treasure-chest of donations. I wasn't expecting anyone to join, but it had been two weeks, so somebody could have easily recently invited someone to the server... perhaps without my permission.

Sure enough, it was empty. I scanned through the list of people and saw an unfamiliar name, "Dangthatsalongname," also known as "Scott." He was for sure the sort of person to do something like that, and he would be going house-to-house stealing things, just like he'd done in a few other Smps.'

Figuring he might go to a familiar house, I headed to Lizzie. Just as I suspected, I saw Scott scurrying out of the cute cottage, a diamond in hand. He had gotten so much loot already! Why on earth was he taking- oh, it's Scott. Why should I even ask myself anymore?

With no delay, I took out my recently-crafted enchanted diamond sword, and took a swing at him.

"Y/n!" He screamed as he ran, "You don't understand!" He laughed nervously, "There's been a misunderstanding-"

"You took twenty diamonds!" I screeched back at him during the chase, "TWENTY-!"

Once I got close enough, I got a solid hit and he disappeared. Crime was illegal on this server, and everyone would be getting the message that I had killed somebody now. Thinking fast, I took out my notebook and ripped out some papers. Scribbling on them, I explained the situation and summoned some carrier-parrots, which took the messages and distributed them to everyone. I got a feeling I was still in a bad spot though.

...Two Weeks Later

It was time for the second voting. My heart was pounding terribly hard, because I had killed a new player, one of the worst crimes, and was only after betrayal killing. But he had stolen, right? Some people had responded saying they understood, but many didn't.

Scott gave me an evil glare from across the room, and the dispensers started spewing out the votes. Attempting to make amends, I'd voted Wilbur, although my new arch-nemesis definitely deserved to be kicked out.

To my shock however, other drama had been going on in the server. Apparently, Lauren had been griefing and stealing as well, much to my unbeknownst. Now that Scott had joined, the loss of Joel was balanced out and there would still be 17 votes.

Totaled Up Votes:

Lauren: 12 Votes

Scott: 4 Votes

Wilbur: 1 Vote

To my complete surprise, there wasn't even a single vote against me! I was sure that he would have voted against me, but perhaps something had happened between him and Lauren again. Once again the redstone went off, activating the command block, to my pre-recorded voice saying, "The person voted off of Risk Smp is LaurenZside, or Lauren. You will go into spectator mode actively immediately, unless somebody wants to take your place." Naturally, nobody even flinched. She gave her joking cackle, and teleported away. Wilbur looked a bit scared though, so I wouldn't be voting for him next time. If push came to shove though, he might have to disappear from the mix.

Y/n: Survival

Lizzie: Survival

Camman: Survival

SomeMinecrafter: Survival

Lauren: Spectator

Wilbur: Survival

Rekrap: Survival

Philza: Survival

Katherine: Survival

Sockshorts: Survival

Beesechurger: Survival

Joel: Spectator

Forge Labs: Survival

Ryguy: Survival

Nihachu: Survival

Badlinu: Survival

Punz: Survival

Scott: Survival

----------------------------------------

744 Words! Quite good! I've been really enjoying writing about Risk Smp, haha. Hope you all liked that small plot twist at the end. Who do you think is going to win? I'd like to know, haha! Thanksgiving break ends tomorrow- sadge :(