Chapter Thirty Four

Microsoft official patch update: All accounts will need to be reset with a new email. Our database systems have unfortunately been hacked, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We hope that this isn't too difficult for anyone. You will receive an email to your current Microsoft account with more information. Credit card information will be deleted from our systems, and need to be re-entered again. All data will be deleted except for infrastructure on servers, however you will only have 30 days to retrieve everything before it's permanently gone. Contact support for more details. Along with this patch for the hacking, a small update will also be included.

The following days were panicked as everyone said their final goodbyes. Everyone in the database was as good as gone... and so were we. Everything would be gone except for the worlds, but our true minds, personalities, etc, would all be reset. None of us would be the same people anymore, and-

Irl Y/n Pov

Update? Alrighty. I clicked the button and watched my account become transferred. Luckily the usernames and worlds would be saved. Pretty much nothing would have changed!

Y/n Pov

There comes a time in everyone's life where they truly end. For me, this was mine. This time, there would be no going to the Database. A copy of me, a fake version of myself would be created. They would live the same lives as me and DreamXD, but have no true memories. They would be younger, and get to experience everything all over again. It was a sad thought, that I wasn't allowed to feel anymore, or think anymore, and do anything anymore. Then again, my death would result in somebody else's life. All I knew is that the new clone would have nothing to do with me. DreamXD, Drista, Callahan, Dream, Technoblade, etc etc would all be forced into participating like this. Whoever my true creator was, only a singular level before Microsoft/Mojang themself, had all the power over me. This entire time, I realized, I likely wasn't even a sentient being.

We all held hands on Memory Smp, when I got a genius idea. Instead of sitting here with my friends, why not actually do something about it? Since the servers wouldn't be deleted, I instructed everyone to grab some books. Lizzie hurriedly built a cute library, and we wrote down everything we knew about our old lives, and how the new people would be clones of us, just without the memories. Perhaps if they visited Memory Smp, they would realize the injustice and cruelty done to delete us.

But what to write? I stared at the empty book, and started to print out, "Hello. If you're reading this I'm already dead. But fear not! I have accepted my fate, and eventually you must as well. There is no Database we will go to, we are being permanently deleted. You're just a copy of me, and I am honestly likely a copy of somebody else. An old Mojang account, perhaps. You still belong to Microsoft, as do I, but you're a different version of me. Find somebody named DreamXD, as he was my love he will be yours. There are many other friends that I've had, but besides my dearest husband you deserve to find your own path. I wish you the best of luck, as I'm now beginning to be deleted while I write this. I'm one of the first. Farewell, stranger.

"Are you ready?" I asked everyone, and Lauren replied, "Not really. My time here was so short in the whole aspect of things. There is something that I've realized as well."

"What did you realize?" XD asked, clearly trying to distract himself from this awful locked fate. Tears began to fall onto the ground, as did everyone all across the room, all across the network, everywhere.

"Every update there is a clone of us," She explained, "I actually wrote it in my book-" She was gone. Then it was George, then Sapnap, then Dream. DreamXD was gone, and I spent three more Minecraft Days there. It was taking a long time for me to reset, it appeared. The verification code, I realized, must be taking a while to be entered. Finally, when the sun began to set for the final time on Memory Smp, I said my prayers and disappeared...Blackness...Unthinking...Peace, in a way. The End.

(Not the end, a new Y/n is now going to be here!)

--------------------------------------

743 Words! Another clear slate. Finally, I've written more here! I'm going back into the flow, and I might even post another chapter tomorrow! Just so many possibilities! Please don't cry, and stay hydrated lol! Remember to vote and comment <3