𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❥•°❀°•༢

Hi, I'm  Arianna Monet but you can call me Ari anyways today is July 28, 2022, which is Oakwood High my high school game.

No this isn't a documentary of someone dying I have a choice of words. Long story short I'm cheering for them and my school hasn't won in 3 years.

So hopefully they don't embarrass me.

"Ari stop writing in that journal and come on. We have a game to go to." Summer Whitlock my only best friend says coming into my room and adjusting herself.

I groan closing the book "to be honest shit doesn't get exciting without the cheerleaders." she looks at me "you right cause they love this ass" she smacks her ass.

I shake my head laughing, I place the journal in my locker "ever since you got that thing  you been  writing in there like you a writer or some shit."

I shrug my shoulders "I guess I am." My mom sent me this journal for my birthday and I've been trying to find a way to start it.

She sips some of the flask "really?" I roll my eyes. "What I need this for support. Here" she pauses passing me the flask.

"I know you want some too" I take the flask from her and take a small sip. "That's it" I put it into my locker.

I look at myself in the mirror "do I look hot?" I question. She comes up behind me "you look like the baddest bitch there and we're not even in there now."

My phone begins to ring I pick it up to see a random number. "Are you coming?" Summer asks I look up at her. "I'm getting a call. I'll be out there."

She shrugs her shoulders leaving out of the locker room. I answer the call "hello?" I say into the phone. Nothing. No word at all.

I hang up "I'm beating Nathan's ass later" I shake my head powering my phone off and putting it into my locker.

I fix myself in the mirror before leaving to join the other girls "about time" Sabrina says. "Shut the fuck up Sabrina," Summer said rolling her eyes.

Sabrina goes quiet just like she always does when Summer tells her to do something. I wouldn't say me and Summer is the mean girls of Oakwood High.

But we definitely are not the bitches to fuck with. Yes, Summer is more confident than me and I'm shy and quite the opposite of her.

Summer is a lesbian and I'm strictly dickly so yea. The only thing we have in common is being single.

Principal Baker begins to speak "welcome ladies and gentlemen tonight is the big Oakwood game of the year. We are first going to bring out Eastview Institute cheerleaders."

The left side of the gym begins to chant and clap Summer rolls her eyes. "Now the players" they make their way onto the court.

"Boo," somebody says in the crowd making all Oakwood High laugh. "Just the energy Oakwood... now the Oakwood Cheerleaders."

We began to walk out standing by the door dancing waiting for the basketball to come out. "Now Oakwood Basketball players" we shake our pompoms as the boys come out.