𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

❥•°❀°•༢

Skylar and I have been out of school for 3 hours and I love it it's fun. I've skipped school many times without getting in trouble because I blocked the school on my father's phone.

Yes, I'm one of those students. I just find school very draining and if had a child I would not force her to go to school at all. I don't care about no police coming after me.

My phone buzzes I grab it out of my pocket "who is blowing up your phone? Marian? Apollo?" she teases. "Girl please it's just Summer. And for your info, I don't have Polo's number."

She laughs "aw you nicknamed him. You are so in love but say I didn't warn you" I roll my eyes. "I didn't fall for him god I just met the boy about a few weeks ago."

She snorts getting up from the grass "yea yea" I get up "you in love with my stepbrother you're one to talk ." she ignores my comment. She begins to walk towards the car.

"Did I say something wrong? I thought we were joking" she turns around smiling "it's just weird hearing another person say I'm in love with Adrian... after keeping a secret my whole life."

I nod and she hops in her car "why haven't you asked him out before?" I ask out of curiosity "I always thought he would just reject me and laugh in my face. I don't think I'm attractive."

I snort and I sit next to her in the car "girl you are fucking gorgeous. Whoever thinks the opposite is jealous of you" she smiles "thank you" I shake my head.

"No problem" I smile back at her "all this sad shit made me hungry. Let's go to the cafe" I nod getting off the car and into the car. I reply to Marian's text.

Yes, I lied Marian did text me I just didn't want her to be right.

She drives off I lay back and enjoy the view.

"Here," Skylar says we both get out of the car and make our way to the cafe doors. She opens the door I walk inside "thank you" I say turning back into the cafe to see Apollo.

He isn't paying attention he is taking customers' orders I turn back to Skylar "you set me up?" I whisper she just laughs looking at the menu.

"Next," Polo says to me and Skylar steps up his eyes land on me "don't you have school today?" he points at me and I nod. "Oh I see you're skipping" he smirks.

He moves his hair out of his face I swallow. Damn, he's so fucking sexy "I'm going to the bathroom" I blurt out turning to Skylar "you know what I want" I go to the bathroom.

I can't believe that bitch set me up.

"I will just wait here for five minutes" I pace around the bathroom out of stress. After five minutes I finally leave the bathroom. Skylar passes me a brownie and a cup of coffee.

"Thanks how much do I owe you?" she shrugs me off I nod and we begin to walk towards the door. "And Ari" Polo calls out I turn around "yea?" I say nervously.

He chuckles "I won't snitch to your brother this little secret will just be between us" I nod "thanks" I walk out of the cafe.

"You bitch!" I whisper pointing at Skylar she laughs "your one evil bitch but I can't even lie you got me" she laughs evilly "I know" I push her.