𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐚

It is currently December 18, 2022 the beginning of winter break. This is my last day in London, not permanently, but just to visit my best friend, Summer.

Lord knows how much I miss that girl. Even though I last saw her not that long ago I still miss her. Since I decided to go back to Texas for winter break, me and Summer have made plans over and over.

I am nervous, though. I haven't been back there since you know the whole attacking thing so hopefully I will get back here safe and sound. Or I will know who to blame.

When I heard a knock on the door, I rolled my eyes, ignoring the knock that came from the other side. I continue writing in my journal as the person keeps on knocking. "Take a hint I don't want you to come in."

I called out to the person, my voice rising with irritation. "Girl, I just know you don't talk to me like that!" my eyes widen as I hear my mother's voice I jump out of bed and open the door.

She glares down at me with her hands folded across her chest. "I thought you were Adrian" I say in a low voice. "Mhm" she looks at me up and down before walking into the room. "Polo is downstairs for you." I close the door."Oh."

I take some clothes out "what do you and that boy got going on?" I look at her "Nothing. He's just a friend." She watches my every move. "Don't lie to me girl. I know love when I see it. That boy chased after Thanksgiving dinner."

I don't say anything, but I can feel my cheeks flushing. I turn away, unable to meet her gaze. "One day you will tell me properly. Those hickies y'all planted on each other just give y'all away."

My mouth drops as she gets up and leaves the room. "I hope y'all two know what y'all are doing. I don't need no juniors around here." I take a deep breath and force a smile. I try to act normal.

Oh Lord. She will be shocked. She almost had a grandson.

I bite my lip laughing and begin to put on some comfortable clothes. I make my way downstairs and see Adrian and Polo in the living room talking.I take a deep breath and walk in, trying to act normal. They stop talking and look at me. I pretend not to notice and sit down on the couch.

"So where are you taking my sister?" Adrian asked looking at Polo. Polo shook his head and smiled. "Nowhere special. We're just going for a drive." I nod "Sounds fun. Mind if I come along?" Adrian asks glaring at Polo.

Polo and I look at each other. Adrian bust out laughing "I'm just playing with you bro. Go ahead and have fun kids" Polo and I laugh and Adrian waves us off. We both get up heading for the door.

Polo grabs my jacket from the closet "people know Polo" I turn around Polo slides on my jacket "know what?" he questions as Iput my arms down. "That we are seeing each other" I turn around "how?" he says fixing my jacket.

I lift my hair up revealing the big hickey that is placed on my neck."Oh," he chuckles as he opens the door. I push him leaving out of the door "it's not funny" he closes the door "it is because I have one too. But I'm grown so there is no problem for me."

I give him a frustrated look and walk away. He catches up to me and puts his arm around me. I look up at him and smile. He kisses the hickey and whispers "it looks good on you." I smile "yea do you think it's worth a ass whooping?"

I look up at him "yup!" I laugh walking away from himheading to the car.He follows me, laughing. I open the car door and we both climb in. I buckle up and we drive off, arm around each other.

"So why am I here?" I ask looking at him. "I wanted to see you before you left" he rubs my face. "I will only begone for two weeks."He groans "don't remind me" I chuckle. He leans in and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and savor the moment.