𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭

❥•°❀°•༢

I punch into the punching bag thinking about Ari and Marian. How long have they been talking and sneaking around? I saw them at the sanctuary but told her he was bad news.

Why didn't she listen to me? I have to talk to him he can't hurt Ari like he did those other girls. She isn't like those other girls we don't know what she will do.

She's soft...

Here I go making assumptions about her and I don't know her. Could I be falling for her? No. So why I can't get her out of my head? She isn't my type like I said.

It's just like she got this hold on me but we barely even said two sentences to each other. What the fuck is this? Did she place a spell on me or some?

And if I do that it might make it weird for me and Adrian. I don't want to make anything weird between me and Adrian that's basically family.

The door opens behind me "dude your still thinking about Ari?" I punch the bag one more time before turning around to Micahel.

I take the mouth guard out of my mouth "I'm not thinking of her" I grunt out. Haden looks between me and Michael "why are you thinking about Ari?" he asks.

"Because he was dropping off Ari expecting some head. And got his feelings hurt by that bitch."

'Watch your mouth" I warn taking off the gloves and throwing them down "and I wasn't expecting head. I was just dropping her off... Change the subject."

"Now that I think about it why are y'all even here?" I ask. "We are going over to Adrian's house to study for the big test Friday," Haden says.

I grab my phone "ight just give me a few minutes" I say grabbing my gym bag "yea we'll be in the car after you're done whining over Ari" I glare at Michael going to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower water before taking off my clothes. I let the hot water run down my body I begin to clean myself up. I comb my hands through my hair getting it out of my face.

It's not that I like Ari yea Ari is a very good person and good-looking. But she is not my type I don't like innocent girls. Nor do I like taking a girl's virginity.

Well, I don't know if she is a virgin or not. Let's just say she is too innocent to already lost her virginity.

I throw my gym bag into the locker and I leave out of the locker room.

I put my book bag in Michael's trunk and then got into the car "finally" he says "shut up" I closed the door and he sped off before I even got a chance to put my seatbelt on.

"I still don't understand why you still thinking about Ari. Y'all aren't even together " Haden speaks up and I groan.

Michael smirks "because he wants to fuck her he's just jealous another guy might get to her first" I shake my head "you got him started."

Michael turns the corner to Adrian's block "I don't want to fuck her. And I don't fuck virgins" Michael snorts "she won't be a virgin for long with Marian."

I silently groan not wanting to get caught being mad I fold up my fist arriving at the house. I admit I don't wish Marian to fuck her.

I grab my bag out of the trunk.

We all walk to the mansion I see Marian climbing out of Ari's window. Damn, he's still here from Saturday."

I look up to see Ari covering her mouth and looking at me.

Marian looks at me with widened eyes Ari hurriedly pushes down the window. "Polo you coming?" Adrian says and I shake my head.

I take out a blunt "I'm going to smoke real quick" he nods closing the door. I light the blunt "what are you doing here?" I ask as he tries to walk past me.