𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞

❥•°❀°•༢

I spent the rest of my yesterday setting up my phone also my iPad and on Facetime with Summer. I don't know if this happens to other people but I'm always woke on the first days.

Maybe because my body is excited for the day but anytime it's a first day. I've been up since 4 o clock in the morning bored as ever.

I groan as the 6:30 alarm clock goes off "time for school" I say shoving the cover off of me and getting off the bed. I grab the bookbag and get my uniform out.

I hope I can fit into my uniform because I didn't try it on at all. The door suddenly opens "hey bunny" Mary says peeking into the bedroom.

"Hi," I say placing the clothes on the bed "breakfast will be ready at 7 so be ready" I look at her "thanks" she smiles coming into the room and shutting it behind her.

She sits on the bed "the police are looking for your father" I nod. There's no point we basically looked everywhere and he wasn't there.

She gets up "ok now you can get ready" she gets up and leave out of the room. I took a shower as soon as I woke up so there isn't really anything to do but just get ready and brush my teeth.

I put on the blue, red, and white uniforms. Any private school color. I slide the skirt over my body seeing it fits perfectly fine. I make my way to the bathroom.

I place some toothpaste on my toothbrush and begin to brush my teeth. I check the time to see it's 7:03 I make my way downstairs.

"Good morning," I say making my way downstairs "morning" Robert, Mary, and Harper said. I place my bookbag down before taking a seat at the table.

I look around for Adrian "where is Adrian?" I ask "he is at college. Yesterday was his last day of summer" Robert says eating the pancake off the plate.

I begin to eat "mommy can I get my hair like that?" Harper asks pointing at my hair Mary smiles at the little girl. "I'll see baby" I look at Harper who is doing pouting lips.

"I have a friend who does them but she is back in Austin," I say "really?!" she almost jumped over the table. "Yes, but she is in Austin which is pretty far from here" she groans.

I laugh eating the rest of my breakfast "maybe we can fly her out here and get them done" Robert says smiling at Harper. "Robert!" Mary screech.

He shrugs his shoulders "just helping" he drinks the wine in his glass. "I'll get Tracy to do them remember her Ari?" I nod. Yea I remember her and I don't like her.

She is the first woman to ever do my hair besides my mother and I'm telling you this never again. She is too rough first off and she doesn't believe in a child hurting.

I shake my head "you not letting that monster put anything in her head" she laughs. "Tracy isn't even that bad your just exaggerating." I'm far from exaggerating.

I don't like that woman.

"Run away as fast as you can," I remark to Harper and she laughs. Mary playfully hits me "and speaking of rides I'm giving you a ride to school" we were literally not talking about rides.

I just nod getting up and grabbing my plate "Marcia got that" Harper says then a short woman with brown colored hair walks in and grabs the plate and the cup from me "thanks."

"No problem" she leaves to go into the kitchen. I know nobody asked but speaking to my mother now is just like speaking to her years ago.

She never changed. That's what I like about her.