𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫

❥•°❀°•༢

"Who is your best friend Riley?" Mama Rivera raises a question holding up the phone to Riley "Polo!" Riley exclaimed. He attacks me.

All I do is laugh trying to get him off of me "get off me, dude. You smell" I say pushing him off of me "no! That's you" Riley pushes me leading me to push him back.

"OK that's enough boys" Mama Rivera says breaking up apart from each other. "Sorry mom," Riley says playing with his fingers.

She plays with his hair "it's ok baby. I can never be mad at you."

Yes Riley nobody can ever be mad at you... Even though you left me alone in this evil world. But you had your reasons I guess.

"Polo wake up man," Haden says shaking me aware I groan lifting myself. "What?" I groan out rubbing my eyes "Today is Riley's birthday I was thinking did you want to come with me to his grave."

I shake my head " no I'll go by myself later on" I turn to the other side "are you sure this is the right time to be alone?" I ignore him putting the cover over myself.

He snatched the cover off of me "dude I asked you a question" I hiss as the cold air hits my body I fold my body together "I'm fine!" I groan out snatching the cover from him.

"Alright dude don't say I never checked in on you" he leaves me in the room by myself.

How could you leave me, Riley?

I get out of bed "hey handsome. Are you ready for your match today?" the girl from last night said. She begins to remove the silky rope coming closer to me "not the time" I say.

I get off the bed and she scoffs "oh you got to clear your mind for today I get it" she puts back on the rope. "Well, I can massage you if you want" I shake my head going to the door.

I don't even know her name why is she trying to do all this stuff?

"All you can do for me is leave" I leave out of the room going into the bathroom. I know today is going to be the worst day I ever had.

I look at myself in the mirror. Ari's right... I do look horrible. I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and begin to brush my teeth.

I throw some water on my face before leaving the bathroom. I go downstairs to see Adrian cooking "what's up dude," he says placing a plate down without looking back.

"Shitty as always" I take a seat and he turns around to look at me "oh shit dude. Your fucked!" I shake my head "I'm fine just need some water" he examines me worriedly.

He looks in the fridge for a water bottle "yea maybe that will do the trick" he passes me a water bottle "thanks bro" I begin to drink the water in one sip.

I hear soft footsteps coming from upstairs I turn around to see Ari. How can just her looks make me calm? Her personality is so fucking soothing to me.

"And this is why you don't party," she says walking up to the stools and taking a seat. "Leave him alone. He is going through something" Adrian says glaring at Ari.

"Oh" is all she said before turning to me "sorry. I didn't know what state you were in" I nod take a fork and start eating the fruit in the bowl.

Her eyes stay on me for the longest "everyone's worried about you dude" Adrian says and she looks away. "Maybe it's the fight," Ari says. Adrian shakes his head.