𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹

❥•°❀°•༢

I groan, rubbing my eyes, feeling the pounding headache and dryness in my throat. It's another morning after a wild night of partying, and the hangover has hit me hard.

I move someone's feet out of my way "Successful night" as I struggle to get up from the couch. Looking around for Summer and Sabrina, I whisper, "Sneaky bastards" I stand up, stretching my arms and making my way to the kitchen.

I grab a glass of water and take a long drink, savoring the coolness of my tongue. After finishing my glass of water, I head towards the bathroom to start my morning routine, which involves brushing my teeth, washing my face, and getting ready for the day ahead.

I look at my hair "Maybe a ponytail will fix it" I quickly pull all of my hair into one high ponytail.

I went to my room looking for some clothes to throw on and went to get some breakfast for the girls. As I rummaged through the drawers, I found a soft, oversized sweater and a pair of cozy leggings. Perfect for a chilly morning, this comfy outfit would keep me warm and relaxed throughout the day.

I quietly made my way upstairs not wanting to wake any of the girls up. I open Summer's door to see her and Sabrina sleeping. "They are not fooling anybody" I laughed shaking my head. I slowly closed the door behind them, careful not to make noise.

Tiptoeing back down the stairs, I grabbed my phone to call an Uber. As much as I would like to drive to get used to it, I ain't really in the state to drive right now. I'm surprised I'm the first one to wake up cause I had it worse.

It was the longest night of my life I spent by the toilet puking almost the entire time. I felt weak and exhausted. I just wanted to get to my bed and sleep it off. Let's just say it was a time last night.

Immediately after the Uber says 2 minutes, I grab my coat and leave the house. I walk as fast as I can, trying to avoid any further contact with anyone. I manage to make it to the car before anyone else sees me.

I don't look like my normal self.

As I settle into the backseat of the Uber, the driver glances at me with curiosity, clearly noticing my disheveled appearance "Had a long night?" she smiles. I nod avoiding eye contact, hoping to deter any conversation, and silently direct her to my destination.

She nods understandingly, and we begin our ride. I'm thankful for the silence, allowing me to process the past few hours' events. I take a deep breath and look out the window, watching the world pass by.

As we approach the familiar corner, I catch sight of the cozy cafe nestled between the bustling shops. A sense of comfort washes over me, knowing that soon I'll be sipping a warm cup of coffee. "Thanks" I mumbled before getting out of the car.

I opened the door and stepped in, greeted by the warm aroma of freshly brewed coffee. As I walked up to the register, I made an order for me and the girls. "Ok your order will be ready in 10 minutes" I nod and walk away.

The buzz of my phone brushes against my leg. I grab it and look at the notification. It's a message from the same number that texted me on the first day here.

I'm coming after you.

As I settled into the chair, my phone suddenly rang, interrupting my thoughts. I glanced at the screen and saw Polo's name flashing on it. I answered"Hello?" Polo's voice came through the speaker. "Hey Ari, I missed you like hell" he laughed.

I smiled setting the camera up "I missed you too Polo" He goes on to talk about all the crazy things he's been up to since we've last seen each other. "But what have you been up to baby?" I shrug my shoulder "Having fun with Summer. But this random number has been texting me."