𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑬𝑫

•°❀°•༢

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I noticed was the unfamiliar surroundings. The room was dimly lit, and the beeping sound of medical equipment filled the air. The room was filled with various machines, monitors, and IV stands, creating an atmosphere of tension and unease.

Confusion and Fear

As I look around the room, I notice Polo is asleep on my side of the bed. As I try to make sense of the situation, my head is still hazy. "Am I back in London?" I ask. I take a deep breath and attempt to stand up, but my body feels heavy, and my head pounds.

The door opens."Woah you shouldn't be walking" a random man grabs me and gently puts me back on the bed. "Why am I here?" I ask the doctor. "First, I am your doctor. Doctor Benson. Ma'am, you have been stabbed. You have been bleeding quite badly and I am surprised that you are even able to stay awake right now."

The moments from last night started to play in my head. "The police want to talk to you" I sit up slowly, my head spinning. "You don't have to speak now, it's your choice" I nod looking over at Polo "You have the sweetest boyfriend." I take a deep breath.

I close my eyes, trying to process the situation. "I want to speak to them now." he nods "ok I'll be right back" As I wait for the police to arrive, my heart pounds with nervous anticipation. After several minutes 2 police officers come inside the room along with the doctor Benson.

One of the police officers says, "Take the boy" and Benson nods as he walks over to Polo and wakes him up. "She's awake?" I ask as I turn to him. "You have to leave sir." Polo stands up, confused, and looks around. The officer nodded again, firmly. Polo slowly steps away, his eyes wide with fear.

"There is no need for any distractions during this part of the interview. You can tell us everything you know and don't worry sweetheart it's going to be quick." Benson leads Polo out of the room. 

One of the officers grabs a chair and sits down while the other one watches me closely with her eyes. The officer standing up speaks first "Hello, my name is Officer Johnson. And this is my partner Officer Peete" She pauses pointing to the officer sitting down.

"What's your name?" the officer asked me. I tell her my name and she nods, continuing to speak. "We appreciate your cooperation and want to gather all the necessary information to move forward with our investigation."

I nod. "Do you know why you're here?" I pause, uncertain what to say. "Um, I guess I was stabbed," Officer Johnson writes in her notepad. Could you tell us what led up to the moment when you were stabbed?"

I take a deep breath, trying to remember what happened. "I started receiving random messages threatening me. Last night, I was at that nightclub and a random man attacked me as I stepped into the bathroom. I managed to escape but was stabbed as I left." The police officers look at each other.

"You didn't see who stabbed you?" Peete asks and I shake my head "No the lights were shut off." The officers exchanged glances and one of them asked, "What did the man look like?" I shrugged and said, "He was wearing black everything."

The officers wrote down my description and one asked, "Did anything else stand out?" I shook my head again. "I just remember he was tall." Officer Peete smacks his lips "Alright enough with the chit chat do you think it was your boyfriend?"

I shake my head "god no!" He just arrived in Texas" The officer looks surprised. "He just showed up? Where was he?" he asks. "Yes, he was in London. I told him I've been receiving threats from a random number and I guess he wanted to make sure I'm safe." I clarify.

The officer nods, "I'll have someone look into it. In the meantime, I suggest you stay inside until the investigation is complete." They both stand side by side "I will need your phone for the messages" Officer Johnson says "Of course" I look around for my purse "Oh it's in my purse" I point to the black bag on the chair.