𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

❥•°❀°•༢

"And done," I say typing the last final words for the project on Polo. Yes, I am still doing him well. I didn't have a choice. I can either fail the project or just do it.

For more information about him, I asked Adrian and his friends. I didn't want to talk to Polo after what had happened. Some people might think I'm overreacting but I'm not. Polo was indeed in the wrong.

He knew I was trying to become a better version of myself. However, he tries to kiss me like I will fall into his arms every time he reaches for me.

No! I am not that type of girl. If he wants me, he must prove to me that he cares about me and not just one of his one-night stands. He texted me apologizing but I ignored him. I want his apology in real life.

I'm not going to let him use me and then throw me away like he did to the others. I deserve better than that. I want him to put in the effort to show me he means it. Plus I am still talking to Marian.

As I close the laptop, I look for something to do. I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram. I stop scrolling and my mind returns to what he said. I can't make decisions until he proves he's changed. I put my phone away and focus on Harper's birthday for a bit.

Speaking of Harper's birthday which is in a week I still have to buy her a birthday present. That's the point I have no idea what this girl like besides Barbie and I don't want to be like everyone else who gets her a Barbie doll.

I look a gift for Harper. It doesn't say kid, but it is for children. My phone rings and I put the phone up to my ear "Hello?" I answer "Hey Ari" I hear Marian say "I was just about to buy a toy for Harper. What do you think she'd like?" I asked. Marian thought for a moment and then replied, "I'm sure she'd love a new doll or a coloring book."

I shake my head at the thought of giving Harper a coloring book. That girl won't stay still for 10 seconds, so maybe a doll will do.

"I'll figure it out on my own," I say laughing "It's not my fault! It's not like I know her" I look for some more stuff I can get for her. "But what did you want?" I ask "Oh nothing I just wanted to see you today. College is boring on the weekends when there are no parties."

I chuckle "So there is nothing you can do today?" I ask "Nothing! They only have a driver's license test today, and I already have that. Maybe I can take you out for dinner? Or a movie?" I pause "A driver's test?" I repeat and he hums in response.

I smirk "I think I'm going to that Driver's test thing. Could you tell me where it's at?" I ask getting up from my seat. "It's at my college. Grand Ridge University." I nod grabbing some clothes to wear.

"I'm busy today but you can watch me pass this test."He chuckles "Oh your evil" I laugh, "Yep, I'm evil." I finish dressing and head out the door. "Wish me luck tho," I say as I go downstairs. I go to the living room.

I hung up the phone. If she finds me on the phone with a boy, she will not let me go.

When I walk inside, she looks up at me and furrows her brows "What's up with you?" she asks and I sit next to her. A driver's test is being taken today at the boys' college," I say and she rolls her eyes. "So that's why you're smiling so big?" I bob my head.

She shakes her head "Nope" My mouth drops before I can ask why she says why "I don't trust you with no car Arianna" I gasp. "But you trust Adrian? I mean come on I know he had about 15 car fixes this year the way he drives."

She sighs. "It's different, I can't explain it." I throw my hands up, frustrated. "I'm not Adrian, you know that!"She looks at me. "Then give me a reason why you deserve this car and maybe I can take you up there."