𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐭

❥•°❀°•༢

"When did she even get here?" Adrian ask looking at me and I shrugged my shoulders, "she said y'all let her in. The prime exam is don't have a party or you'll let a killer in."

When I first saw  Summer in my room yesterday the first thing that I thought was how the fuck did she get here. Turns out Mary wanted to surprise me.

A great way to surprise me.

I shake my head in disappointment "girl please that's what makes life fun. Having a story to tell your kids"

Polo raises his hand "I agree" Summer gives Polo a high five "Where did you find him? I like him."

She laughs pointing at him "oh him? That's just Polo" Adrian retorts. She freezes before turning to me "Polo?" I nod my head.

I know what she is thinking. And yea girl your high fiving the devil itself.

"Do I have a disease or something?" Polo asks in a joking manner "yea being an asshole" she gets up from her seat and walks away.

"Oh my god," I whisper under my breath shaking my head. "Did I do something wrong?"  Polo asks looking between Adrian and me.

I make a guilty face before leaving the kitchen "wait! You didn't eat" Adrian shouts out I'm already out "I'll order something"

I make my way upstairs trying to catch up to Summer. "Please don't ever do that again," I say following after Summer she turns around giggling "what did I do?" I roll my eyes.

I sigh "You know what the fuck you did." She opens the door to my room "fine. It was just a little joke Ari calm down"

I look at her as if she is crazy. "Now he knows I be talking about him" she smacks her lips.

"He doesn't know that" I plop down on the bed "gosh sometimes you make someone want to choke you badly" she laughs hugging me "I love you too Ari"

I roll my eyes aggravated with Summer "so what's up with this big match I keep hearing about?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It's just Polo's wrestling match... Nothing Major."

She scoffs "nothing major. Dude we are talking about your future husband here babe" I groan getting up from the bed. "We should go. Maybe y'all can talk after the match."

Why is this bitch so invested in something I'm barely paying attention to. Yes, I admit I do like Polo but I can't lie and say I also don't have feelings for Marian.

I fold my arms over my chest "well I'm not going. You go by yourself"  she stands up "oh yes you are" she says digging through my drawers and looking for an outfit.

"You're just putting on an act. You know you like Polo" I shake my head going to the door. "I need a break" I left the room. I make my way to the bathroom.

I examine my face "should I go to this match?" I question myself. I rub my face before leaving the bathroom and heading back to my room.

"Ari!" I hear somebody call and I turn around and see Michael just sitting there. "Yes, Michael" I walk towards him "what's going on with Polo?" I shrug my shoulders.

And how the fuck I'm supposed to know that?

"Um, I don't know. But you should he is your friend after all" he snickers. "I mean you have been spending quite a time with him so I wouldn't know."

I shake my head denying the lie that just came from his mouth "I haven't been spending time with Polo besides at work..."

I pause "where are you getting this information?" I ask and he just shrugs his shoulders beginning to walk away.