𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲

•°❀°•༢

The day has finally come. The day I graduate. I felt a mix of emotions: excitement, joy, and nervousness. I took a deep breath, gathered my courage, and took the first steps towards my future.

Graduation is a significant milestone in a person's life, representing the culmination of years of dedicated work, dedication, and personal growth. It is a day filled with mixed emotions, excitement, and nostalgia.

I always thought I would be graduating with my best friend, Summer, but her being here makes it better I guess. I'm grateful that I had her by my side to celebrate this special day with me.

If somebody had told me a few months back that I wouldn't be graduating with Summer I'd probably thrown a whole fit. But now, I'm just thankful for having her here with me.

Now, as I get ready for graduation, I realize that it's not about the ceremony or the piece of paper. It's about the memories and the people who supported me along the way. Like my mother, Skylar, Adrain, Harper, Summer, and finally Polo.

Polo has been by my side through everything and has given me the strength to keep pushing forward. He has been my rock, and I am so grateful to have met him. Without him, it probably be hell and a blessing at the same time.

"Mary says hurry up!" Adrain says as he enters my room. "Yeah, I'm coming," I respond, as I grab my purse. I make my way downstairs. "About time" Summer scoffs and I roll my eyes "Whatever" I stand next to Summer. Mary, Adrain, Summer, Harper, Polo, Haden, and Robert are all waiting impatiently for me to join them.

Summer playfully pushes my arm and I smile. We start walking towards the door when Mary calls us back. "I thought you said I had to hurry up" I turn around to face her. She hands me a bouquet of money flowers. "Oh my god thank you." I take the flowers and hug her. "Thank you so much, Mother. This is so sweet of you." She smiles and nods. "Now we can leave."

As we leave the house, we all get into separate cars. Mary, Summer, Harper, Robert, and I rode in one car, while the other boys rode in another. Making our way to the recently built restaurant nearby, we followed the directions on our phones. The boys in the other car blasted their favorite songs and sang along at the top of their lungs.

"Sometimes I wonder who raised these young men," Mary says shaking her head and looking at the rearview mirror. I laughed, and Summer joined in. "Well, it's not us that's for sure!" I said. We all laughed, and the car filled with a sense of camaraderie. I look over at the other cars filled with boys.

I watched Polo have the time of his life. How could I let such a perfect thing go?

"OK here we are," Robert says as the car comes to a stop I take a deep breath, open the door, and step out of the car, ready to explore this new place. "This better be worth it," I say glaring at Robert and he holds his hands up in surrender.

I laughed and we all walked into the restaurant. The restaurant was warm and cozy, with dim lighting and the smell of home-cooked food. We sat down at a table in the corner and opened the menu. Robert was already salivating as he read through the options. "God Robert, have some respect" Mary hits Robert gently with the menu.

I shake my head and smile. I want the relationship they have to be happy and long-lasting no matter how serious the argument is at the end of the day we are cool. A reassuring smile appears on my face as I turn to Mary.

Summer taps my shoulder "What are you getting?" I shake my thoughts away as I pick the menu up "Um I don't know. I'm thinking French toast" she rolls her eyes. "When are you ever not thinking of French toast?" I laugh "So what?" Summer looks at me "You know you always order the same thing, you should try something different".