𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲

❥•°❀°•༢

"I need to stop by school real quick" I nod as Adrian comes to a stop at the big college. I just know it's about 2,000 to go to this college. And I know.

He gets out of the car closing the door behind himself. It's my senior year and I never thought about what college I want to go to. I just thought about that.

Time to start researching colleges.

I begin to turn the music up and bob my head. I see Adrian coming out of the building and coming towards the car with a brown paper bag. What is that?

He gets into the car "what is that?" I say pointing to the bag "none of your business" he throws the bag down I look in it to see a whole bunch of money. "Woah where is all this from?" I say.

"Like I said none of your business" he grabs the bag and throws it in the back. He drives off "where are we going?" I ask "you ask too many questions."

I roll my eyes laying back in my seat tuning to the music.

He pulls up into the dirty abandoned building "where is the party?" I ask "right here" he points to the building "you got to be kidding me" he gets out of the car grabbing the paper brown bag.

I get out of the car " again I'm not babysitting you" I nod following him to the door finding it impossible to be a party here. He opens the door I look at him "come on since you wanted to come so bad."

I sigh walking into the dirty building and looking around it I hear the loud door slam. "Follow me," he says. He opens the door to a staircase we begin to go downstairs.

Music begins to get louder with each step we took. We finally make it downstairs where the party was the place reeked of alcohol and weed.

"Let's go to the guys first" he takes me over to his friends. We walk up to the three men Haden, Apollo, and Michael.

Adrian does a handshake with all three of them "what's up man?" Michael says. My eyes go to Apollo who is already looking at me. Maybe I shouldn't judge him I don't know him after all.

He looks like he is about to work out.

"Hey Arianna," Haden says smirking at me "hi everyone," I say smiling awkwardly. They nod laughing.

Adrian turns to Apollo "ready for the big night" he taps his shoulder aggressively. "Yea man," he says with his low eyes like he is high off something.

"What's happening?" I ask Haden turns to me "aw your too innocent" he rubs my hair laughing. "Alright it's 9 it's time," Michael said leaving.

They all begin to leave but Adrian "ight meet you back at 11 so be ready. But here is a beer" he passes me a beer.

Then taps my shoulder twice before I can say anything he leaves me alone. Little ole me alone at a party full of college students how am I going to survive in this place?

I walk around the party clueless. I begin to watch the man fight in the middle of the room. Is this supposed to be a wrestling match? I should go see where Adrian is.

"And the winner is... Beardman" the referee holds up the buff man's arm and the crowd begins to cheer. Throwing things everywhere.

People begin to push into me almost knocking me down "oh I got to go" I turn around just to bump into someone.

A liquid splashed everywhere on my shirt I groan looking down at my shirt. I look up to see a man very handsome.  It's like everything was in slow motion.

Darkskin with waves and tattoos and is taller than me. "My bad" he smiles at me with his perfect white teeth. Gosh.

My second crush here. And that's why I got to play hard to get.