𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝

❥•°❀°•༢

Every day since that I last spoke to my mother I've been up early waiting for her to show up. I haven't heard from my dad nor has Stella who filed a missing person report.

But I ensured she did it after my mother's bodyguard got all the evidence and everything. She even ordered maids to clean up the house.

I'll still look for him there's no evidence of him anywhere. Even his location says that his phone is offline. Every day that passes gets creepier.

I also still don't know who is behind that random number that called me.

I haven't been able to go back home and Summer's has. She says she loves the place and wouldn't expect someone to get killed In there a few days ago.

And finally Brent. He has nothing to do with it. Well, he does but my mother doesn't know that. But he still checks in on me and my mother.

Summer still urges me to tell her what we were going to do. I tell her the same thing over and over again.

We were just going to talk honestly.

I put the journal in my bag and look over to see Summer is sleeping. I get off the bed and head to the bathroom.

I stretch looking at myself in the mirror. I just know it's going to be another long night. I grab my toothbrush and place toothpaste on it.

These last past few days my mind was only set on what is going to happen when my mom shows up. I just hope she gets this over it and for the rest of my life with Summer.

I walk out of the bathroom heading back to Summer's room but stop soon I heard Summer calls my name.

I go downstairs to see my mother. I haven't seen her since I was 7 years old of course she is going to change but I didn't expect this much.

"Hi bunny" she waves at me I wave back "hey mom" I turn awkwardly to Summer. "Is there breakfast?" She nods.

"Yea your mother brought some egg rolls" I look back at my mother. "I hope there still is your favorite" she smiles pointing to the bag of food.

Yes, egg rolls are indeed my favorite food. I mean who can ever wake up and say egg rolls are the nastiest food in the world?

"Yea" I get one of the trays of food and sit down on the couch. "I prefer we talk over this right now so everything will be out of the way."

I just nod "the first question is who was with you?" she says. Summer choked on her food and then looked at me. "A friend. Why?"

Yea I didn't think it was necessary to mention Brent so I didn't. "My guard says there's no way she could have done all this by herself but I don't recall you saying you had somebody with you."

I just shrug my shoulders "it was just a friend" she hums in response. "A girl or boy?" I scoff "it doesn't matter. What matters is I was almost killed."

She nods agreeing with me "yes that matters but what also matters is what led to the man getting killed"

She is going to make my life harder right now. "She was with a boy!" Summer blurted out I glare at Summer. "Are you serious?" mom looks at me.

"A boy? What were you doing taking a boy to your house?" I begin to eat. I didn't need this right now. "Thanks a lot" I roll my eyes "sorry," she says.

"I hate having to lie to my parents" Summer admits I shake my head "it was nothing. We just talking he's not my boyfriend or anything."

I place the tray down "so what are you going to do exactly?" I rise a question. "We couldn't find your father Ari so of course you need a place to stay."