𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲

❥•°❀°•༢

Ever since yesterday, I've thought about it a lot like why does Apollo care? I mean I don't mind but like why?

And Marian I don't know. Even though I gave him my number he never text me like how do you know I didn't give you a fake number?

The alarm goes off clearing all of my thoughts I lift myself out of the bed turning off the alarm. I lay back down this time not closing my eyes.

I'm just thinking.

My phone begins to buzz I groan grabbing it "yes" I say rubbing my face. "Good morning Ari," Mary said with so much happiness in her voice.

"Good morning. Why are you calling me when we are in the same house?" I say getting out of bed. "Cause I'm not in the same place as you."

What? "Where are you do you know me and Harper have school in less than 2 hours" I remind her. "I am aware of that Ari" she chuckles.

Fuck is so funny?

She sighs "I got called into a meeting so you and Harper have to find a ride" I groan. "And Robert?" I ask.

"He's not even in town," she says. "So who am I going to get a ride from?" I can tell that she is shrugging her shoulders right now

"I don't know Ari or take a bus" I shake my head. This is crazy. "Ok, ill find a ride," I say getting ready to hang up "ok be safe," she says.

I roll my eyes "you too" I hang up the phone and then head to the restroom and examine my face.

I shove the strawberry yogurt into my mouth as I listen to my music I see Harper fully dressed and walking into the kitchen. She begins to speak I take my headphones out "yea?"

She groans repeating herself "where is breakfast?" she pauses and then looks around "matter of fact where is everybody?" I laugh throwing the container away.

"Everybody had to leave early so it's just you and me" I smile "so your cooking breakfast?" I shake my head "no just grab a yogurt" I open the fridge and pass it to her.

She smacks her lips takes it from me and opens it "how are we getting to school?" she asks "I don't know" I haven't thought of it yet. Maybe I can ask Skylar. She has a car.

I begin to dial Skylar's number "ill be right back" I leave out of the kitchen going upstairs. "Hello?" she answers I breathe out before I answer her.

"Um so long story short I don't have a ride to school and I was wondering can you come to pick up me and Harper"

I smile sweetly "yea of course I got you, girl" I begin jumping up and down in excitement. I didn't want to take a bus. "Ok thank you."

"No problem just send me your address" I text her the address. I said thank you again before hanging up.

Now if you ever need a friend gets Skylar she is the best for you.

I close the door and begin to put on my uniform. I slide the long socks on and put on my red thunder Jordan retro 4s.

One thing about me is I like shoes a lot. I mean how could I not?

I make my way back downstairs throwing my book bag over my shoulder. "Skylar will be here in 10 minutes so go get ready."