𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

❥•°❀°•༢

"I think I did well on my project," Skylar says shoving some apple sauce inside her mouth. She licks her lips and smiles with satisfaction. "Yeah, I'm pretty proud of it," she says.

My lips twitched, "I wish I could say the same. I only knew a handful of details about the person because he wants to ruin everything all the time." I shake my head and take a piece of the muffin and pop it in my mouth.

In a sympathetic gesture, Skylar tells me, "It's going to be fine Ari. He couldn't handle himself. He is a man. Give him a break." I roll my eyes. "That's not the point. He said he was fine with us being friends then turned around and tried to kiss me."

I don't want to give him a break. He should have known better. I'm not going to just let this go.

Skylar turns to Xavier "What do you think Xavier?" he turns to me and Skylar "Um a boy will always be a boy. I don't blame him I hate being friend-zoned" I nodded in agreement and said, "It's okay, he just needs to learn how to stick to his role." Skylar smiled and said, "Exactly!"

"We can't just keep blaming the boys. Sometimes we have to admit we are so sexy the boys can't seem to step away" She shrugs her shoulders. I smirk at her and she smirks back.

"Ok, this is weird" Xavier interrupts. We both burst out laughing. He shakes his head and drinks water. "How do you think you did?" I ask him and he bobs his head. "I think I did a good job" I'm sure you did," I say.

"Anyways what are you guy's plans for Halloween?" Skylar asked and I shrug my shoulders. "Probably just re-watch Hocus Pocus it's my favorite show," I say waving my spoon around. We finish our drinks and say our goodbyes. He leaves with a smile on his face, feeling good about how he did.

I go to Ms. Thomas' room and find my seat. She looks up and spots me "Good afternoon, Ms. Monet" I smile and put my things down "Good afternoon Ms. Thomas" She smiles back at me and I can tell she's in a positive mood.

Her smile stays on her face "You think you did good?" I take a deep breath "I hope I do" Ms. Thomas nods and stands in front of the room. "I hope the same," she says waiting for more students to enter the classroom.

"Ok before you guys start presenting I want to say something first" "No matter how you do, I'm proud of all of you. Just remember to stay confident and do your best." Ms. Thomas smiled at the class before clapping her hands to signal the start of the presentations.

Marvin walks up to the front of the class and begins to speak. His voice quivering, he started to stutter but then quickly composed himself. His classmates clapped in encouragement as he finished his presentation. Ms. Thomas praised him for his courage and resilience.

A couple of more students step up to present their projects. Classmates continue to cheer on everyone. Ms. Thomas smiles, pleased with the class' enthusiasm and support. "Ms. Monet?" I look up and see the whole class looking at me.

I smiled gathering my laptop and going to the front of the class. "Hello everyone!" I say smiling at the class in front of me. I take a deep breath before setting my laptop down on Ms. Thomas' desk. "Today I present to you, Apollo Reid. A former Saint Mary's Academy student."

I hear someone clear their throat. I look around the class to see Bridgette, the girl Polo slept with after that brief argument. Yea her.

She looks at me and I can feel her judging me. I look away quickly, feeling ashamed. She turns to her friends, her eyes blazing with anger. "Um, Apollo is known by the name Polo. He's suffered a lot during his childhood but now he is a famous artist on Instagram."