𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬

❥•°❀°•༢

Ari chuckles as I kiss her body. My desire for her should be considered a crime if I could do it every day. It's not even a sexual thing. I just want her around me at all times.

"We should stop," Ari says lifting herself. "Why?" I groan kissing her again. "There's a long line outside," she whispers.

I shrug my shoulders "they can wait for all I can think about are you" I move my face closer to her face to kiss her.

But my face was met by her hand "nice try but I'm not the kind of girl to have sex in the bathroom" she gets out of the sink and reaching for her shirt.

Hurriedly, I grabbed her shirt and put it behind my back. "Polo" she warned me. "Alright, we can do it in the bedroom" I joke.

She frowns at me "it was just a joke. My apologies" I hand her the shirt feeling guilty. She snatches the shirt from me.

She puts back on her shirt "anyways thanks for the fun make-out sesh" she laughs looking at me. "No problem" I chuckle watching her fix herself.

She looks at herself in the mirror. "What are we planning to tell the others?" she asks. I shrug my shoulders. "That we were just talking I guess?" I suggest.

She snorts "they are not willing to believe that. They already think we are fucking."My eyebrows furrow, "they think we are fucking?" she nods.

"Earlier today Michael said I've been spending a lot of time with you. Not the exact words but he says we are fucking."

"Michael has always been like that just ignore him" she shakes her head "I've barely said a word to you so what is he talking about?"

As far as I am concerned, I know what he means. See um yea I've been lying to the guys saying I'm spending time with Ari for the last couple of days so they can get off my back about her.

But she doesn't know we will ignore that and hopefully don't come up in the future.

I changed the subject to "You want to know something?" I ask and she turns around. "You have a girlfriend?" she asks.

I laugh shaking my head as I grab her waist bringing her closer to me "you're just so fucking sexy."

She bites her lip looking up at me "oh yea?" I nod lower my hands down to her ass and cup it. "Hell yeah" I kiss her again

She pulls away and looks at me. I moved one of her braids to the back of her ear. "I have a question," I say and she hums in response.

"Why did you move here?" she steps away "um can we not talk about that?" I watch as she gets uncomfortable.

I step up to her. "I didn't mean to make this awkward" she shrugs her shoulders. "You were just curious. I don't blame you."

I nod "I want to keep the stuff that happened in Austin Texas stay there" I wonder what happened? "Are you intending to tell me someday?"

She nods, but I can tell she is lying and won't tell me at all. We jump at the knock on the door "hurry up love birds we don't have all day."

Ari giggles pointing to the door "we don't want to piss her off" I shake my head "now it's my turn to ask a question" Ari says placing a finger on my chest.

"Ask me whatever you want to know" she smirks, making me nervous about the question she will ask. "What's been running on with you lately?" I breathe out in relief.

Her brows furrowed "what was that?" She asks "I just thought it was going to be a different question" she just shakes her head "answer my question." she demands.