𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐔𝐬

❥•°❀°•༢

"I honestly have no idea like I hate projects," I tell Summer on the other line. "Girl you'll get through it. You get through real-world problems so you can get through this." I laugh opening the fridge and looking for a snack.

"Your right I'm Ari" I grab a yogurt and close the fridge I sit down at the kitchen table, open the yogurt, and take a spoonful. "Thanks, Summer. I'll figure this out, I always do." I take a deep breath. "Yea but what are you doing today?"

I shrug my shoulders "There is supposed to be a party today but I'm not up for it" Adrian comes into the kitchen and I wave and he waves back. I hear Summer smack her lips "You should go. You're not doing shit today."

I shake my head "Actually I am doing the project right now" A car outside honks and my brows furrow as I look at Adrian.

His brows furrowed as well. Adrian glanced out the window. I move my phone away from my ear "Who is it?" I ask and he looks at me confused "I have no idea. It's a black car I've never seen before."

Must it be Marian?

We didn't have plans for today so what could he want? And I told him not to drop by without contacting me.

I put my phone back up to my ear "I'll call you back Summer" she says ok before I end the call. "Maybe it's for me," I say stepping over to the door "Wait! What if it's a killer?" I turn to look at Adrian.

"Are you serious bro?" I look at him and he walks away. "It could be, you know. Maybe they heard you talking on the phone and followed you here" Adrian says, looking at me skeptically.

I roll my eyes opening the door "You're too old for your kind of mindset you know?" I close the door and walk up to the car. As soon as I knock on the window, the car slowly rolls down the window, making me suspicious.

"Need a ride baby girl?" Skylar licks her lips, and I roll my eyes. "If I wanted a ride from the creepiest girl I've ever seen, I'd take the bus. And who the fuck car is this?" I ask looking at the car.

"My car is in the shop so I burrow his car," she smiles. "Isn't that nice?" I ask as she mocks me. I looked at my phone confusedly to see if I had any plans today." She looked at me "Oh girl you can't be serious you forgot!"

She groans "Ari! Today is the day of the beach house party."How could you forget?" I snorted backing away from the car."Girl, I'm not going there" I say and she glares at me. 'Yes you are!" she demands.

I fold my arms over my chest "No! There are other things in the world to do than go to a stupid party and drink all day long. "I'm not coming, so you might as well turn around." She gets out of the car and walks towards me.

We stay face to face "You're coming" she says and I disagree "Um no I haven't started on my project yet" she shakes her head "Remember when I had my first party and you were the one who told me to stop being so uptight" I nod.

She's right... But should I get out? I mean I don't have anything to do.

"Fine I'm coming, but I expect to be home by 11 o'clock" I put a finger on her chest and she nods "Got it" I look down at my clothes "Let me have to change first" I step back inside the house. "Who was it?" Adrian asked. I went to the stairs "It's just Skylar taking me to that beach party" I hurry upstairs and change into something more appropriate. I quickly return downstairs.

"Um did Mary say you can leave?" Adrian asks and I turn around "Why are you being weird?" he sticks his hands up in surrender "My bad. But I might stop by" I shrug and turn back around. "Sure, whatever," I say. He lingers for a moment before turning and walking away.