CHAPTER 2

Wearing a white long dress the beautiful blonde hair princess was having a rope in her hand twirling it.

"If I could use this rope to clinge on that branch I will easily be able to climb on the tree then I can easily climb down and run" she thought to herself having a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

On the morning she was escorted to this really big tower like palace so that she won't runaway before the bride ritual.

But no one knows the princess's mind except her maid Lillian York.

"Sorry lily I will come later for you but before I this I have to save myself from this stupid bride ritual"
The princess aimed at the thick looking branch and she was successful.

As the princess jumped from her window which was really tall from the ground.

But she didn't know that it's not what it looks, the thick looking branch was actually weak as it broke making the princess fall from her rope before even reaching the tree.

"Where did my calculations go wrong"
She yelled in her mind.

"I don't want to dieee!!!!!"
The falling princess closed her eyes waiting for ground to hit her.

!!Thud!!

LUCAS P.O.V

I was here called for some bride ritual and to take her later but I can't really believe these people...

They thought I've put some curse on them when actually it's just climatic changes that there crops are not growing bit like seriously!!!!!

Well I don't mind until I get to be with that girl......

"H. Where am I?" I thought as I looked around my surroundings.

"That guy told me to follow him but guess I was too lost in thoughts"
I started to walk on other direction in hope to get to the right place.

Until I walked towards a tower like palace....

I looked up and noticed a rope tied to a branch of the tree I stood under.

"What's that"
Before I could do anything I saw a girl in white dress jumping from there.
"Is she crazy jumping there does not feel really safe"

And as I expected the branch broke and the girl was now falling from there.

I was trying to make a desicion to save her or not then I noticed her hair and dress closely.

Guess I have to........

Nobody's POV

The blonde parted her two fingers to know why she stopped falling and got in contact with long raven hair.

She slowly fully removed her hands from her eyes to meet with a pair of rubies staring at her.

"Woahh looks like I catched something interesting" Athanasia finally saw the owner of the hair and eyes.

He was a tall man with long raven hair and red eyes reminding of rubies.

And for the man it was a girl with platinum blonde hair with blue eyes just like jewels.

"Ummm... Mister could you please put me down" Athanasia said shifting her eyes from the man and realising there position.

"Yeah...sure" lucas put down the blonde coming back to his senses.

"Are you.........."
"Athanasia"

_______________________________________

It's really short but exams are coming........