EXTRA

So

So...I tried drawing scarlet!
But! Because of Wattpad it's quality bacame lowಥ‿ಥ

But I am satisfied as I don't think most of you can draw this way with a goddamn mouse on your pc!

I worked hard...but I want to ask you how is it?

Good?
Or
Bad?

Please tell so I won't completely throw out my mouse in rage (•‿•)

(Ofcourse I won't stop drawing as it is my peace place  ╹▽╹ )

Next:

I edited it

I edited it...I don't know why though....

There was a plot I thought of when I was still imature as a writer I wrote it's description then left it...

I randomly got the idea to edit the cover of that...though I don't know I would make this book or not....

Well look at the description then you all tell me should I make it or not..

--★★--«»--★★--«»--★★--«»--★★--«»-•--

This world consisted of two clans the Light clan and Dark clan both were enemies ready to kill each other if got the chance.

If both of the clans ever fought the world may...end...

but because of a peace treaty by God the world was protected the peace treaty included that both of the clans should not fight or God will end them....

But some people against the peace treaty formed a new clan called shadow clan worshiping the demons they were trying to drift the two clans but the clans sent two spies in three conditions.

What will happen when destiny will play again with the faith of the two clans?

~~~~~~~~~~~•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•★★★★★★

"Why I am here with a guy like you"

"Ask from your clan"

"IDIOT!!"

______________ _______ ____________

Geezzzz!!!!
Soo cheesy what was I thinking while making thiiiiissss

Welp now you guys tell me what should I do。◕‿◕。

Sorry if you wanted a chapter... don't worry I would update soon!

......maybe?

Alright
byeeeeeee!
Love you all ❣️💕
Apple out~