CHAPTER-5

"You should change and go to sleep"
Lucas said awkwardly looking away as Athanasia nodded her head.

Then she realised she don't have anything to wear....

"Umm.." a blush was still on Athanasia's face as she started fidgeting her fingers.

"I.. don't have anything to wear..." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

Lucas just sighed and snapped his fingers.

Soon a night gown was in his hands as he threw it towards Athanasia.

Athanasia gasped when Lucas suddenly threw it towards her but she catched it safely.

"This was the only thing available for now" he said still not looking at her as he walked towards a certain room.

Athanasia nodded even though she knew he isn't watching her.

"Where are you going?" She questioned.

"What do you think?"
"Sleep."
"Feel free to take any room"
He said before closing the door shut.

Athanasia pouted to herself.
"He could atleast say good night.."
"Lily always tell it to me before sleeping"

"Good night..." She said in daze while she turned and started walking to another room.

But unknown to her a black haired magician also said the same thing along with her...

Athanasia changed her uncomfortable white wedding dress to a more comfortable white night gown.

"It's really comfortable.."
Athanasia thought as she fell on the bed spreading both of her arms wide same goes for the legs.
"Well it's better living here than the ruby palace"

Slowly her eyelids began to feel heavy as she soon drifted to sleep in the moonlight.

Sun came out as birds started chirping with butterflies dancing around the flowers.

One of the butterflies flew towards the opposite direction from the others.
She passed by many flowers but none suit her taste as she continued to fly her attention landed towards a tall tower.

She flew towards the direction of it, the tower looked really dark and isolated but a certain smell was pulling her.

As the butterfly finally stopped in the window of a certain room in which the sun rays were really bright.

She sat on the flower inside the vase sniffing it's smell.

It was rose.

The perfect flower for her.

She began to suck the flowers nectar untill another smell hit her.

It was similar to roses but also different it was like the mixture of rose and jasmine.

She saw a girl with blonde hair cuddling in her blanket trying to shield her eyes from the bright sun rays.

"I can already guess that girl is beautiful by her scent"
The butterfly thought to herself turning her attention towards the flower as she got back to sucking the flower's tasty nectar.

Finally the blonde gave up and opened her eyes while getting down her bed.
Athanasia stretched her hands as warm light of sun hit her face like caressing her.
Her platinum blonde hair sparkled more in brightness of son like gold.

She walked towards the window where a flower pot was kept as she noticed a beautiful scarlet red butterfly with black marks sucking the nectar of the flowers inside the vase.