CHAPTER-41

In the quite room of the tower were two people silently doing there work.

One was a blonde having her eyes glued to the book and second was a ravennete who was busy looking through some documents.

"Gaaahhh!!"
Suddenly the blonde groaned as she hit her head on the table hardly startling the ravennete.

"What!?"
He shouted startled.

"..... studying is hard specially when you have many choices....I want some other book now..."
The blonde mumbled turning her head to the other side.

"Then....why don't you rest?"
The ravenette spoke getting off the bed and walking towards the blonde just to hug her from back.

"....no...I wanna study...but something else..."
The blonde said earning a scoff from the ravenette.

"How can you stay sane even after being stuffed in that book for two days...?"
The ravenette asked earning a shrug from the blonde.

"I don't know...I just like studying"
She answered him as he sighed.

(Someone please give me this motivation (〒﹏〒))

"Then...go to the library...it would have many books to your liking"
The ravenette let go of the hug and stood beside the table with his hands crossed.

He had his long hair tied in a ponytail and wore a simple grey coat with orange coloured design on its edge, he  had this pose looking cool while he stood leaning on the table.

"You might not be wrong..."
The blonde haired woman agreed as she nodded her head standing up from the chair.

"Allow me to teleport you there...for your safety"
The ravenette said walking towards the blonde.

"Sure!"
She exclaimed standing beside him and holding his hand.

"Then let's go"
The ravenette snapped his fingers while he held her waist.

In a moment both of them were infront of the royal library.

"It have been a while since I came here"
A smile occupied the blonde's face as she hopped inside the library like a child.

"Remember that whenever you want to come just use the ring"
The ravenette informed the blonde before insuring the last time that she was inside the library and materialising into thin air.

The blonde walked inside the library and walked towards the counter to meet the librarian.

"Princess!"
The librarian was a old man around 60 or something with pair of spectacles.

"Ah- l-lady Athanasia"
The old man immediately corrected his mistake and giving a little bow.

"Good morning grandpa!"
The blonde greeted also bowing a little.

"Lady! Why are you bowing to a lowly librarian like me!"
The old man panicked earning a chuckle fron the blonde.

"Come on grandpa! I am still your little pumpkin so don't worry!"
The blonde exclaimed before walking inside the counter and giving a hug to the old man.

"...but you've grew a lot fron the last tine I saw you pumpkin"
He said hugging back the blonde and remembering the time when the blonde was just a little girl roaming around the palace.

"Hehe I know I even have a husband now!"
She exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah...I do wish to see the young man who stole my pumpkin"
A frown was on the old librarian's face making the blonde giggle.