CHAPTER-17

(she is soo precious❣️❣️😍😍)
"Lucas...."
Athanasia nudged Lucas' shoulder earning a hum from him.

Athanasia was on the bed sleeping waiting for sun to rise meanwhile Lucas was deprived in his sleep.

"Lucas!"
Athanasia this time whispered loudly as Lucas changed his position in sleep and slowly mumbled...

"Caterpillar reptile...cooking from bitch......"
He mumbled still in his sleep.

'what's it?'
'i never knew that he mumbled in sleep'

Athanasia thought chuckling to herself while looking at her husband who was clinging on her like a child.

'but...what does.. caterpillar reptile cooking from bitch... means?'

After thinking soo much the latter decided to forget the matter and sleep soundly beside her husband.

====

"Athanasia...wake up"
Lucas tried to wake Athanasia up by shaking her but it was of no avail.

"20 minutes more..."
Athanasia mumbled while snuggling inside her blanket.

"A.T.H.A.N.A.S.I.A!!!!"
The sound of Lily yelling could be heard from the kitchen to there bedroom.

As soon as the sound reached Athanasia's ears she miraculously jumped down her bed and ran towards the washroom to change.

Lucas was amused looking at the girl running just by listening the maid's yell.

Soon Athanasia came out with her hair held down and soaked with water.

She sat on her dressing table and started rubbing her hair with a towel inorder dry her wet hair.

Her eyes glanced at lucas from the mirror...

He wore a extravagant coat contrast to his usual pale robes...

Well honestly for Athanasia he looked......

Breedable......

In simple vocabulary he looked stunning.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked voicing out her curiousty.

"Naahhh.."
"Just tower work..."
He spoke nonchalantly before walking towards her and giving a back hug.

"Ok..."
"You look good in flashy clothes..."
Athanasia praised with hue of pink on her side.

"Really?"
Lucas snuggled on the crook of Athanasia's neck as she nodded slowly.

"If I wear it daily will you compliment me..."
He asked looking at Athanasia who was looking at her reflection in mirror.

"Yeah...I may..."
Athanasia spoke brushing her hair with a brush.

"Then I will wear these clothes daily!"
The ravenette gave the blonde a kiss on the cheek blushing as she giggled at his cute actions.

Athanasia then turned her body to face lucas.

She cupped his face with her both hands and gave him a peck on the lips.