CHAPTER-31

"lady Athanasia princess Jeannette has been realeased from the prison for six months as you were told"
A silver haired man spoke as the blonde looked at him.

"Oh...were you busy doing that yesterday?"
The blonde asked at which the albino haired man nodded with a smile.

"The lady is right"
"I was gone to discuss matters for the princess..."
"And I would like to ask that will the lady like to accompany me to meet the princess?"
The man asked at which Athanasia looked like she was in deep thoughts.

After sometime she hesitantly nodded her head.

"Sure thing. Then we will meet her in few minutes"
The man gave off a small smile and walked away leaving the blonde.

After waking up in the morning the first the blonde heard was that Celine wanted to meet her by the brunnete.

Though it took time but the blonde made the ravennete who refused to let her stay alone with the silver head as he needed to go to the tower for work accept her offer.

'It won't hurt if she went to meet Jeannette without telling lucas... would it?'

The blonde thought to herself waiting for the silver-haired man.

"Sis athy?"
The voice of the little girl made the blonde come out of her thought and glance at her.

"What is it scar?"
Athanasia asked.

"Are you going with that guy alone? Won't brother Lucas would be angry if you don't tell him?"
Scarlet said at which the blonde sweat dropped with a awkward smile.

'how can I forget that no matter how scarlet fights with lucas they still are close enough that scar will tell him..."
She thought patting the younger's head when she got a idea.

"Scar promise sissy that you won't tell brother about this"
Athanasia smiled at which the younger tilted her head.

"What will I get in return?"
She asked.

't-this girl!! She is just a little sly female version of that guy!!'

"If you don't tell brother then sissy will bring chocolate for you"
The blonde offered at which the ravennete looked at her bored.

"I can chocolate from magic... something else~"
Her nonchalant tone reminded the blonde of something.

"I would make Lucas let you go out to the park and there you can make new friends!"
The blonde exclaimed with a bright smile sure that this offer can't be rejected by the younger.

Scarlet was a bright kid who likes to go out and play releasing her energy which could be understood as she is a Therianthrope before.

Plus point Lucas gonna be with her so even though she would not accept about friends...she would surely never refuse to go out with Lucas.

Despite of her bratty and rude attitude towards the man Athanasia could tell that Scarlet really admires and likes lucas specially she likes him when he teaches her magic or helps her... it's just that she never learnt how to express her feelings nicely which made her attitude like this... Athanasia also noticed that scarlet always fights or insults him to grab his attention.

Ofcourse the blonde knew all this...she found it really cute at times how they both behaved with each other.....

The blonde's jewelled eyes went back to the younger who looked like she was thinking deeply....

"It seems I have no choice....I am not agreeing for that ostrich but I want to make new friends so sure...I'll take that sissy"
The younger said at which Athanasia turned bright.

'Knew it that she was a tsundere!'
'Wait tsundere? What even does it mean...though the maids used to say it whenever they saw someone like scar...'
Off topic the blonde thought before coming back to the present.

"Now then! The deal is set! Don't let lucas know about it, alright scar?"
Athanasia exclaimed at which the ravennete nodded her head smilling brightly.

"Ok! Scarlet's mouth would be sealed!"
The younger made her finger touch her lips then smiled brightly.

'I can't...'
'Can I faint? She's just too cute to hate...'
The blonde thought with teary eyes.

"Sissy?"
The younger tilted her head.

"You're too cute you little troublemaker"
Athanasia said Patting the ravennete's hair at which the younger let out a cute giggle.

Though the two people didn't noticed the arrival of the man behind them.

"Am I interrupting something?"
The blonde and the little girl looked at the owner of the voice to find the albino haired man smiling warmly at them.

Immediately the once bright face of the little girl turned cold.

'I don't like that guy...'

"Oh...sir Celine...I didn't saw you coming.."
The blonde gave a apologetic smile then bowed.

"No need to do it m'lady...I just wanted to enjoy the warm moment you were having with the young lady....."
The silver head smiled kindly.

"Still... it's just you're kindness sir..."
The blonde smiled back.

"I can't argue with you lady..."
A chuckle escaped from the man's lips which made the blonde let out a light giggle too.

"As you think sir..."
She mumbled loud enough for others to here.

"No need for honorifics my lady...you can call me Celine.."
The young man said at which the blonde looked hesitant.

"But..."

"No buts...it would be pleasure to hear my name coming from a lovely lady like you"
He smiled planting a soft kiss at her hand.

"Then...it would better if you can call me by my name too...this way we can be even"
The blonde told at which the man denied at first then finally accepted in the ended.

In all the talk they were having the expression on the younger's face looked like that someone just told her that the earth is straight.

'What is it? A talk between the male leads of a novel?'
'Even though I hate the ostrich..but still...he will be sad without sissy..'
The younger thought before tugging to the blonde's skirt.

"Sissy please can I go to the trip with you and that uncle.."
She looked at the blonde cutely making her heart melt though the blonde still denied.

Then the younger glanced at the other man with eyes that said 'help me' which he understood and helped the younger to make the blonde agree.

'Glad he ain't stupid'

"Fine!"
The blonde exclaimed losing.

"Yippie!"
Scarlet smiled brightly.

After that the three teleported to the place where the carriage was situated which would take them to the princess.

'I can't let the ostrich loose!!'

_______________________________________

How was it?

Jeannette gonna appear soon.. honestly I wanna make her evil...but God she's just too cute for anything!!

Though she would still be....half evil?

School is gonna start soon so the updates might be shorter and slower...hope you understand...

Alright not much to talk today so
Byee!!
Love you all ❣️💞
Apple out~