CHAPTER-23

"I like to drink tea with you father"
The brunnete sipped her honey tea with a bright innocent smile.

The blonde man who was along with her just looked at her with no emotions in particular....well... wasn't she just a tool to remove his headaches...?

"I specially made this tea for you!"
"You were looking too tired nowadays after Athanasia left"
A pout was formed on her lips remembering her younger sister who used to be here.

The brunnete was jealous of her...

She was beautiful....

She was too inteligent.....

She was too perfect from her....

The brunnete's fiance Ijekial liked her too...

And Even though now the brunnete finally got rid of her when the emperor made her a bride to the tower magician...

She can't believe even that cold hearted wizard also cherished her!

Well... didn't the brunnete stole the only thing her sister wanted?

Jeanette de Alger Obelia the only princess and the beloved daughter of emperor Claude de Alger Obelia.

She didn't did anything to make her sister's life bad but she also didn't did anything to make it better.....

Most people will say she is good and most will say she is bad...but in reality she is just a normal human...

Standing in the side and not meddling with people's buisness and being obvious to everything...

Everyone is like that too...right?

"Umm...daddy I wanna talk about my coronati-"

Brp-

The jewelled eyes of the emperor widened when he saw the blood in his hands before falling to the ground.

"I wish his majesty will love our child like he loved me....."

"You were never my father......"

"In the end..."
"You will be alone Claude....

Before loosing his consciousness the visions of his some particular moments in life came to him.

First a unknown woman who was unfamiliar but felt extremely familiar....

Second his daughter......

Third...his own brother...

====

"Lucas!"
"Don't leave me!!"
Her face was covered in blood shouting for his loved one who was laying on the ground.

Slowly she crouched towards him to see blood dripping from his mouth while his hands were on his stomach.

"L-lucas!"
Tears dribbled down from her face as she took the man in her lap.

"Wake up..."
"Don't leave me..."
She whispered in a low hoarse voice.

"The princess in a pitiful place~"
"Amusing~"
Her eyes went up to capture a man with blonde hair and jewelled eyes sneering at her making her heart beat rapidly in fear...

"Don't worry princess"
"I won't harm you..."
"But you have to give me two things in return~"

==

Hah!

I opened my eyes sweating.

'T-that was just a d-dream...'
I sighed in relief though there was one thing bugging me...

Who was that man?

And what were the two things he was talking about...?

I shooed my thoughts away and turned my head to look at the side beside me....

There were two people sleeping in a extremely wierd pose....

Scarlet slept with her leg on lucas face and lucas had his hand on scarlet's face....

Both looked annoyed in there sleep...

God...they can't be peaceful even in their sleep..

I felt the urge to face palm though I stopped myself in doing so...

Getting out of my bed I shifted Scarlet to make her sleep in a straight position to help lucas and her both..

'They are really identical...'

Now I noticed Scarlet slowly turning her body and hugging Lucas' big hand while Lucas' continued bend a little too.

They look so cute!
I want to cry because of their cuteness but I won't cause... it's embarassing....

'I should get ready...'
They both are heavy sleepers so they won't wake up anytime soon...plus today Lucas didn't need to go to the tower so there would be no way he would wake up before afternoon....

Walking towards the window I opened it to see the morning view of it..

The sun was still rising along with the bird's chirping happily when they were going to start there daily work...

The sunflowers faced to the sun to east where the sun was rising....

Even the river water was shining brightly by the rays of the sun...

(Someone save me!! I need motivation 💀)

It was a really beautiful view though these two lazy heads never bother looking at it...

I looked again at the one's who were sleeping just to sigh again...

'They are really lazy...'

Finally I decided to take a bath and change..

After doing my routine I walked outside to find lily looking through the letters...

"Good morning Lily!"
I chimed in hugging her as she returned it back though her eyes were still glued on the letters.

She is realllllyyyyy workaholic...

Nowadays lily wears normal gowns instead of those pesky maid gowns...

But I have to truly admit it...she is beautiful!

I swear if Felix would have been here he would be in daze right now!
I mean!
Just look at her...

Sooo beautiful!

"You woke up pretty early today..."
She asked.

"Yeah...it seems like that..."
I took a seat beside her to help her look through those letters but before that a cup appeared infront of me....

Lily poured some tea in it and slided it towards me...

"Drink it"
It was like a command which I have to follow so I did.

Gosh! Lily can sometimes be such a mom....

"Thank you~"
I took a sip of it while looking through the letters.

In them one letter caught my attention...

That letter had the symbol of the imperial court on it....

What is it?

Did something happened?

_______________________________________

How is it?

This chapter might be a little boring cause I honestly didn't put much effort in it...

Well I just wanted to say that my exams are gonna come in just 5 days so I guess I won't be able to update for sometime...
(I still didn't bothered to prepare a thing so I'm gonna do my last-minute study like usual ಥ‿ಥ)

Don't worry I will still try to update whenever I will get time!

But gosh!
Where's my motivation!!

Give me some!!!!!!

Alright!
Bye!!!
Love you all ❣️💕
Apple out~