CHAPTER-37

"Athanasia..."
A woman with chestnut brown and sky blue eyes knocked the door calling for the certain person inside it.

"What is it lily?"
The blonde asked inside from the door as the brunnete worriedly said.

"Open the door...you have to eat"
She spoke but just got a decline from the blonde as atlast she had to leave the blonde alone...

"She still hasn't opened the door?"
Another brunnete asked leaning to the door with her hands crossed making the blue-eyed woman shake her head as a 'no'.

The younger brunnete just sighed walking towards the door and knocking it.

"Athanasia open the door"
"Stop the act"
She spoke as rudely as she could but still failed in making the blonde open her room door.

"She is pissing me off"
Jeannette spoke messaging her temples as she walked towards the silver headed man who looked at her with a eyebrow raised.

"Perhaps the princess have two personalities.."
He spoke making the brunnete turn to him and scoff.

"Like I care. It's normal now...I'll be fine after a while"
The brunnete turned her head towards her room, got inside it and shut the door rudely at his face.

"The princess is more interesting than I thought she would be"
A creepy smile spread up on his face as he also turned and started walking to another Direction.

===

"So you mean your sister is depressed?"
A blonde boy asked while his eyes were glued inside the book with blue cover as he was sitting on the large window of the room.

"Seems like that"
Another ravennete said sitting on the floor glancing at the reading blonde.

"Don't be sad scar.."
Closing the book shut the blonde jumped from the window walking towards the ravennete, rubbing her hair.

"Let's play!"
A cheerful smile bloomed on the blonde's face as he tried cheering the ravenette up but failed.

"No...I want to sleep..."
She mumbled slowly getting up and walking towards her bed then curling up like a ball while the blanket covered her whole body.

"Come on scar! Cheer up!!"
The blonde boy spoke trying to make the ravenette get up but failed everytime.

"Fine!"
At last he just pouted and gave up waking the blonde as he plopped on the bed beside her.

"But still...I won't leave you!! You can't escape from me!"
He spoke still pouting as the ravennete inside the covers chuckled a little but it was inaudible to the blonde.

"I would sleep beside you"
The blonde turned towards the blanket covered ravennete and closed his eyes.

After a while...

Slowly the ravennete took off the blanket from her eyes and glanced at the sleeping blonde.

The blonde looked completely innocent while his eyes were closed and his lips were a little parted making him look like a innocent sleeping baby...

'He looks cute sleeping...'
The ravenette thought as a slow smile curled up on her lips while a light pink blush occupied her chubby cheeks.

There was someone who still won't leave her no matter what...

At first she used to think that friends are all stupid....

But now...

Having a friend isn't that bad...

=====

Curling up her knees a blonde was sitting in a corner sniffing.

"Lucas...."
She mumbled her lived ones name as tears flowed down from her cheeks.