Going Viral

Our world was once a safe and happy place, until evil aliens arrived with one plan; to destroy Earth. Gosei, Earth's ancient guardian, awoke and called on a new team of teenagers to fight off this new threat. They are the Power Rangers Megaforce.

Noah sat in the computer lab as he talked to Emma and Gia on his laptop via video chat.

"That's great, Noah," Emma said. "I can't believe the website's online so fast."

"Believe it, Emma," the Blue Ranger said to the Pink and Yellow. "It's our own social networking site. The whole school will be logged on." Just then, Jake and Aaron walked in.

"Who are you talking to, buddy?" Jake asked, setting a guitar case down. Noah ignored him as he continued to talk to the girls.

"And tell Gia I'm gonna need her profile."

"Right," Emma said.

"Gia?" Jake asked.

"Emma?" Aaron asked.

"Gotta go, bye!" Emma said.

"Hey, Gia -"

"Emma -" The two missed the girls as they signed off. The two boys in love then glared at their friend for signing off before they could talk to the girls of their dreams.

"Thanks a lot, dude," Jake said sarcastically, doing pushups in the corner of the room.

"Yeah," Aaron said.

"It's not my fault," Noah said. "Besides, Jake, since when did you start playing guitar?"

"I haven't," Jake answered, opening the guitar case. Inside wasn't the string instrument, but his Snake Axe.

"Are you out of your teeny-tiny brain?" Aaron asked as he closed the door, Jake pulling his weapon out, spinning it in his grip. He then swung his axe and almost took off Noah's head twice. Jake just chuckled as he held his weapon.

"You gotta fix this for me, buddy," he asked Noah, balancing the weapon in one hand. "It's a little off balance. I just need some of your 'texpert' help. If you just make a few little tweaks." The axe then almost fell, almost slicing through Noah, but Jake caught it before it did.

"I know when I use this thing," Jake said, hefting his heavy weapon over to the guitar case, "I can impress Gia."

"And help defend the Earth?" Noah asked.

"Of course. That too." Jake then sighed as he looked at the weapon. "She's gonna notice me eventually. How could she ignore a guy who works out every day?"

"Wish I had your confidence," Aaron said as he and Jake left the computer lab. Noah, however, looked at the axe.

"Hey-" he said to Jake, only for the door to close, causing him to sigh. Meanwhile, aboard the Insectoid ship, Malcor was discussing the plan of attack with Vrak.

"Conquer the Earth without an army?" Malcor asked. "How?"

"I have a monster who can spread a virus through an entire city with just one sneeze," Vrak answered. "Humans will be instantly transformed into mindless minions. We'll rule the Earth within days." Creepox just growled.

"Easy Creepox," the admiral soothed. "I'm curious to see if Vrak is as clever as he thinks he is." The admiral then turned to face the prince. "I want this planet!"

"Yes," Vrak said, Creepox letting out a laugh. "And you shall have it."