Super Megaforce

Aboard the leading ship of the Armada, Prince Vekar turned from his window to two of his most faithful allies. Unlike his younger brother Vrak, Vekar prided himself by wearing a fine white and blue coat decorated with buttons that appeared to be of his face, long golden tassels flowing from the ends of his sleeves. Resting on his head was a large crown that appeared to be a bird's head.

"Argus, Levira,"the throne's heir said in a soft but commanding voice, "our invasion went well. The humans barely put up a fight."

"Yes, your majesty," Argus, a robotic warrior and commander of the army, said to his prince. "Give the word and I'll send in the second wave of X-Borgs to finish them."

"The special weapons I've developed will assure our victory," Levira, an alien woman in green armor who served as the Armada's chief scientist, said. "I wish I had a device that could locate your lost brother, Vrak."

"Thank you," Vekar said, "but we must assume Vrak fell in battle." The prince then took his spot at the ship's throne as he threw his hands outward, giving a speech to his small audience. "We will avenge my brother's destruction and claim Earth as our own." With a laugh, everyone turned to the window, watching the invasion continue.

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet.)

"Send in the X-Borgs," Vekar's order rang out through the attack ships, landing the newer version of footsoldier from magnets onto the streets below. Unlike loogies, these X-Borgs were heavily armored and armed with more dangerous weapons. Landing in front of them was the leader of that small piece of the army.

"Time for the glory of destruction," the leader said as he looked up at the ships flying overhead. "Let's wreak so much havoc that the humans have no other option but to surrender!" As the ships attacked from above, the army of X-Borgs marched on foot, ready to destroy anything in their path. One such place that was no exception was Ernie's Brain Freeze. Entering the abandoned hangout spot, the X-Borgs shone their lights in, making sure no humans were inside. Cowering behind both a tray and the safety of his counter was Ernie, who trembled with fear. Just then, something blasted an X-Borg from behind.

"Phoenix Shot!" a voice said. Turning around, the X-Borgs came face-to-face with the Pink Ranger, who pointed her weapon at them, and the Green Ranger, who had his Dolphin Spear in hand. The two Rangers then made quick work of their new enemies before turning to Enrie's.

"Anybody here?" Emma asked.

"Hello?" Aaron asked as he and his crush entered what remained of the freezeria. Keeping their guard up, the two Rangers checked their surroundings when Aaron suddenly stopped Emma by holding her shoulder. No words were exchanged, but the Green Ranger pointed at the counter, showing that the ice cream machine was on and a metal bowl clattered to the hardwood floor. Nodding, Emma crept toward the counter, and aimed her weapon, only to lower it when she saw it was a shaking Ernie.

"Oh, sorry," Emma apologized as she and Aaron ran up to their friend to help him stand. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Ernie answered as he stood back up. "Just a little shaken."