Samurai Surprise

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

"My father, the emperor, won't stand for failure!" Vekar whined aboard the Armada's lead ship. "How many more times will these Rangers beat us?!"

"Let me see," Argus said, volunteering to do the math. "If there are six Rangers..."

"That wasn't a serious question! It's called venting, you reject!"

"Yes, boss."

"And we have plenty more tricks up our sleeve," Levira reassured her prince.

"Then start tricking so I can get my treat!" Vekar shouted. "The end of the Power Rangers!" On Earth, Jake, Noah and Aaron exited a store with very heavy grocery bags when the athlete saw something that caught his eye.

"Isn't she beautiful?" the Green Ranger asked as he eyed the black motorcycle that was decorated in flames in front of him. Handing Aaron his bags, Jake walked up to the bike to inspect it. "Check out that engine! Look at that helmet with those flames! I bet this thing has fuel injection too!"

"Excuse me," the owner of the bike said as he stepped forward.

"Oh, sorry," Jake apologized. "We were just looking."

"'We'?" Aaron asked. "Though, I gotta admit, that is one sweet ride." The man then smiled at the compliment.

"Fast, too," the man added. As Noah looked over his bags, however, he seemed to recognize the man.

"Nice gear," Jake said as the biker put his helmet on. The man said nothing, but smiled as he drove off.

"Nice guy," Aaron pointed out.

"'Nice guy'?" Noah echoed as he handed Jake the bags in his hands. "Do you two know who that guy was?" Pulling his tablet out of his backpack, the Blue Ranger showed the Black and Green videos of the same man riding his bike up to a beach to fight some weird red monsters with his bare hands.

"Wait, that was Mentor Ji from the Samurai Power Rangers?!" Jake asked in disbelief as Noah nodded.

"Dude," Aaron said to his teammates, "the Samurai Rangers were the ones who came right before us and their Troy's favorite! Imagine what he could teach us." Handing Aaron the bags, Jake tried to run after him.

"Mentor, wait!" But the aging sensei was gone, leaving Jake sighing in disappointment.

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet.)

In space, a ship landed on top of the Armada lead ship, which caused Vekar to panic.

"We're under attack!" the prince shouted. "Everybody get down! He's outside the door!" Entering the room, a savage monster appeared, trashing two X-Borgs.

"Be gone, weaklings!" the monster shouted. Finally, Argus had stopped the savage's blade with his own and began to overwhelm him.

"Wait," the robotic warrior said to the monster. "I know you."