A Lion's Alliance

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

The Legendary Megazord twirled its twin sabers as it dove through the air one sunny morning.

"More on the speed, guys," Troy said. "We gotta stop those alien fighter jets before they destroy the city!"

"It's time to go Legendary," Gia said as she pulled out her Mystic Force key. "Mystic Dragon, combine!" The Megazord then opened up as the Dragon zord appeared inside. "Forget dogfighting these jets. We're gonna dragon fight them!"

"Legendary Mystic Megazord!" the six said simultaneously as the dragon roared in challenge. The Megazord then flew through the sky as the alien fighters continued to try blasting them.

"Dragon blast!" Troy said as the legendary zord released a shot of flames from its mouth, destroying one of the jets. "Again!" Another exploded.

"Okay, that's two," Noah said as the Dragon zord re-entered the Megazord, "but there's a lot more!"

"I got this one!" Jake said confidently as pulled out his S.P.D. key. "S.P.D. Delta Runner, combine!" The mighty machine continued to fall as it began glowing.

"Legendary S.P.D. Megazord, ready!" the six said simultaneously as the Megazord landed, facing four giant Bruisers.

"Guys, make every blast count!" Troy said as the new gunman Megazord shot down them down as more appeared.

"More of them?" Emma asked.

"Come on!" Troy said. "Don't give up!" The mighty machine then continued to blast its opponents down one by one before the Megazord closed up again.

"We need Delta Runner's power here!" Jake said.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Aaron asked as he and his teammates all turned their S.P.D. keys.

"Delta Runner emergency!" they all shouted, letting the car zord drive free. "Delta Squad, fire!" the red police car then spun around as it shot the Bruisers from its tires, causing them to explode. "Shot down!"

"Rangers, that's a Super Mega win!" Troy said in victory. Later, the six all lined up and faced Gosei.

"Rangers," the team's mentor said, "I am very proud of you. So far, you have managed to win many battles, but the fights are becoming more and more difficult."

"Yeah, we've noticed," Gia said.

"But we've just been holding them off," Troy added. "It's not enough. We need to defeat them."

"That is why you will need a new ally that will give you more power," Gosei said. "I am sending you on a mission."

"Really?" Emma asked, getting excited.

"Sign me up!" Aaron added. "What's the task?"

"Where are we going?" Jake asked.

"To a place called Anamaria," Gosei answered.

"Anamaria?" Noah asked, feeling like he heard the name before as Gosei explained.

"A floating island in the shape of a turtle that lies hidden under a thick cover of clouds." The red screen then showed the island. "You will need the Sky Ship to search for it."

"The Sky Ship?" Jake asked. "Awesome."

"Cool," Gia added. "I'm up for an adventure."

"What's on the island, Gosei?" the Red Ranger asked.