Earth Fights Back

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

As the city was damaged and recovering from the Armada attack a few days ago, Emma handed out smoothies from Ernie's to people that were helping rebuild the mall.

"Thanks," a woman said as the Pink Ranger handed a smoothie to her.

"Would you guys like some?" Emma asked some construction workers, who gladly accepted. Smiling, Emma looked around at the work that was being done, offering words of encouragement to the workers as she walked up to Gia.

"Perfect," the blonde said as she was examining the sign for Ernie's Brain Freeze as it was being put up. "Putting things back together shows the enemy that we won't give up." Smiling, Emma turned her attention away from Gia and to Aaron, who was helping put in new flowers and plants for the mall's small garden. "Adversity brings out the best in people."

"There's a sense of the community pulling together," Emma said, keeping her eyes on Aaron.

"Here you go," Jake said as he handed a couple of construction workers a bucket full of supplies. Sighing, he and Aaron smiled as they joined their crushes.

"Looks like you two need a little break," Gia said to the boys.

"Yeah," Aaron said as he and Jake gladly reached for some drinks from Emma's platter.

"Hey, Jake," Ernie said as he walked up to the Green Ranger, carrying a heavy toolbox. "I have a very special assignment for you." Curious, Jake placed his drink back on the platter before picking up the metal box and following Ernie.

"Duty calls," Jake said as he followed the smoothie man. In space, Vekar was pleased with the news.

"The first attack wave was fantastic," the prince said. "What destruction."

"But it didn't get them to surrender," Damaras said. "They're rebuilding now."

"Don't give me that talk. Give me a way to crush them!"

"Don't worry, sire," Levira said confidently. "I believe I have just the thing."

"Good," the throne's heir said. "Soon, this world will be ours!"

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet.)

Over at school, Noah sat in the computer lab, checking something Tensou sent him. A database of all the Power Rangers who came before.

"Tensou downloaded everything about the Legendary Rangers," Noah said in disbelief as he watched videos of the teams who came before Megaforce fought in separate battles. "S.P.D., Jungle Fury, Wild Force, Samurai. There's so much to learn. Gosei said that with each new power come new zords. I wonder if we get to use them all." Turning around, Noah reached into his backpack to pull something out. At that moment, Mr. Burley opened the door.