Robo Knight

Our world was once a safe and happy place, until evil aliens arrived with one plan; to destroy Earth. Gosei, Earth's ancient guardian, awoke and called on a new team of teenagers to fight off this new threat. They are the Power Rangers Megaforce.

Shoving a rake into the grassy field near the forest, Jake, wearing a black baseball cap, grabbed a bucket and started walking toward his classmates, who were on a field trip with Mr. Burley, who wore a safari hat, rain boots, and held a staff in his hand.

"Okay, class," he said, causing all the teens to turn and face him. "Okay! Everyone find a study buddy to partner up with!" Emma, who wore a beautiful straw hat, turned and saw Aaron, who wore a green visor. The two then smiled and nodded, indicating they were gonna be partners. Jake looked around for a partner, and saw Gia standing there alone in her yellow cap. Smiling, Jake made his choice.

"Alrighty," Mr. Burley continued. "Your assignment today will be to collect interesting plant samples," as the teacher spoke, Jake tried walking toward Gia, only to bump into a girl with his bucket, causing Mr. Burley to stop. Jake then tired taking another direction only to bump into a boy's shoulder, causing him to hold his bucket close.
"So we can bring them back to school," Mr. Burley said, glaring at Jake, and Gia looked at him with a smile. Frustrated, the science teacher dropped his rake and finished. "For analysis. Away you go." As the students broke up into the pairs they chose, grabbing tools and shovels and rakes before walking off to the forest to complete the assignment.

"Remember," Mr. Burley said, "keep your eyes peeled. If you don't watch where you're going, you might miss something important." He then took two steps forward and the rake he dropped flipped up and whacked the poor teacher in the face, causing his eyes to cross, him to hear the chirping of birds, and say one last word before falling onto the grass. "Mommy."

"Mr. B, you okay?" Jake asked, standing over the fallen teacher. Weakly, Mr. Burley held up a fist and stuck his thumb up, causing Jake to laugh. Jake then looked up from his teacher to try and find Gia, but all he found were study buddy partners. He then sighed, wondering where she could've gone. Meanwhile, aboard the Insectoid Mothership, Admiral Malcor summoned the prince by calling his name.

"Vrak! I have just discovered these two earth mutants that were made from toxic sludge." On the screen were two ballistic animals that weren't insects, but could still be useful. "With Creepox and Lobo destroyed, we need some new allies."

"Hmm," Vrak hummed. "They will need to be convinced to join forces with us. That should be easy. I'll just point out the Power Rangers are a threat to their survival. Zombats." Vrak then snapped his fingers as his pets finished charging.

"Good," Malcor said. "Don't fail me like Creepox and Lobo did."

"Don't worry," Vrak said as he held one of his abominations. "Together we'll exterminate the Rangers." He then chuckled as the zombats continued squeaking.

(I have no idea of an actor for Aaron, but he says his name with his helmet between Noah and Emma, then it shows him riding his skateboard while punching Loogies. Whatever actor you can think of that matches Aaron's description, that's who plays him to you.)

Later, all the students busied themselves with finding plant samples for their assignments.

"This is so nice," Emma said as she and Aaron walked into a different part of the field. "We've been so busy fighting aliens that I haven't had a chance to get outside of nature."

"Our lives are different now," Aaron said. "Noah hasn't had any time for his experiments, I haven't had any time to enjoy the skate park, and Jake hasn't had any time for soccer."