Blue Saber Saga

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

Aboard the Armada's lead ship in space, a master swordsman had entered to introduce himself.

"I, Skatana, master swordsman and loyal member of the Armada, have arrived and am at your service," the black monster said as he bowed to the prince.

"And I should care why?" Vekar asked. "What makes you special?"

"Allow me to show you a small sample of my blade skills," Skatana said as he held up an apple, which was thrown into the air and slashed at lightning speed. However, once it landed in the prince's hand, it appeared to be normal.

"That's it? Next!" Skatana, however, sheathed his sword, and once he did, the apple's skin was blown off of its yellow flesh before being split into 10 slices. "Impressive."

"That's just a taste of his power," Argus said to the throne's heir. "He can slice entire cities in half."

"Then let's cut to the chase and unleash him on the Earth," Levira said as she stepped forward.

"And when the Rangers show up," Damaras said as he also stepped to the swordsman, "he can cut them down to size as well. Go. Destroy everything on Earth and pave the way for our conquest."

"Yes, sir," Skatana said with a bow before going to do his duty.

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet.)

As the bell rang, ending school, Emma found Aaron and Noah in the computer lab with the nerd checking something out on one of the computers.

"Hey," Emma greeted the boys.

"Hey, Em," Aaron greeted his crush, standing as tall as he could to impress her.

"Do you guys wanna come photograph the moon flowers with me?" the Pink Ranger asked. "They only bloom once a year."

"I'm down," Aaron answered. "Hey, Noah, what about you?" The Blue Ranger didn't answer his Green ally, for he was too busy looking at something on his computer.

"Noah?" Emma asked.

"Oh, sorry," Noah said as if he had just noticed Emma's presence. "I'll have to pass. I'm just too busy."

"Okay," Emma said, "well, have fun with whatever you're doing. Aaron, you still coming?"

"You better believe it," Aaron answered as he followed Emma out and found her struggling with a lot of her bags, which was mostly camera gear. "Here, let me get some of those for you."

"Thank you, kind gentleman," Aaron's crush thanked as he picked up most of her heavy bags rather awkwardly. As soon as they left, however, Noah thought about it, and found out that what he was doing could wait.

"Hey," the Blue Ranger said as he followed his friends, "on second thought, let me help Aaron by giving you a hand." Smiling, Emma handed Noah the rest of her gear as the boys followed her out of school.