All Hail Prince Vekar

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

Aboard the lead ship of the Armada, Vekar had had enough of the meddlesome Rangers that kept interfering with his mission to conquer the Earth.

"What part of 'destroy the Rangers and conquer the Earth' don't you understand?!" the prince asked as he smacked an X-Borg on his head. "If you imbeciles had just followed my orders, this planet would be ours by now!"

"Sire," Damaras said, stepping forward, "please remain calm. We'll get those Rangers. You'll see."

"Okay, rewind. Did you just give me orders?!" At that moment, an alarm beeped on the control panel. "Oh, what is that?"

"We have guests," Levira answered. "And they're flying the Emperor's colors."

"What? My father sent a ship?"

"Prince Vekar," one of the guests, who both were actually members of the royal guard assigned to the Emperor, said as Vekar and Argus went down to greet them. "How very nice to see you, and in such good health."

"I know how great I look," the prince said, "so cool it with the compliments. What brings you here?"

"We have a gift from the Emperor."

"Father finally decided to buy me a present, did he?"

"Not buy. Build." The guests then moved aside, allowing Vekar to look up at a giant robotic version of himself. "Presenting the Emperor's greatest weapon: the Armada Megazord!"

"With indestructible armor and the latest, most powerful quasar lasers," the other guest added. "It should help expedite your mission."

"Is that my face on its chest?" Vekar asked. "I love it. I'll finally show my father what I'm truly made of when I destroy the Rangers myself!" The prince then laughed in victory, finally ready to bring an end to the Power Rangers.

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet.)

On Earth, the seven teens entered the Command Center.

"You called us, Gosei?" Troy asked.

"Rangers," Gosei said, "against all odds, what you've achieved so far is nothing short of extraordinary. And for that, you deserve a reward. A day off." All seven began smiling, not believing their ears.

"Sweet!" Jake said.

"Awesome sauce!" Aaron cheered.

"We could... have a picnic!" Emma suggested.

"Yeah," Gia agreed.

"Or, just an idea," Jake said, "what if Gosei were to let us, I don't know, take the Sky Ship out?"

"I'm afraid not, Jake," Gosei said, causing everyone to groan in disappointment.

"Please, Gosei?" the Green Ranger pleaded.