United as One

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

Aboard his ship, Vekar let out a monstrous sneeze as two wet snot bubbles began hanging out his nose.

"Tissue, tissue!" the prince ordered. The X-Borg charged with holding his tissues for him handed Vekar one as the prince took it and cleaned his nose. "Get a trash can! You think I want this as a souvenir?" He then threw it aside as another tin man brought a garbage can to its prince.

"It's unfortunate that his highness is so sick," Damaras said as Levira walked up to him.

"Sire," the scientist said, "I believe I found a cure. You've gotten a virus from Earth. A germ."

"I don't care what it's called!" Vekar shouted as he let out a sneeze. "Just fix it!"

"I've determined that if you're injected with happiness from humans, you'll get better right away. I found a commander that can absorb happiness into his staff."

"Then what are you waiting for? Get him in here already!"

"He's on his way right now, boss," Argus said. "Allow me to introduce Desolar." At that moment, the door opened as a black and yellow alien with a large staff ran in.

"My staff's picking up huge amounts of happiness," Desolar said. "I'll get your cure before you know it. I'll drain happiness from the humans, leaving them unable to feel it ever again. Just give me the word and it's all yours, sire."

"You have the word and the word is, 'get it done'!" Vekar said with another sneeze.

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet.)

On Earth, a few weeks before Vekar got his cold, Aaron stood nervously in front of the theater. He changed his normal attire for a green polo shirt, some black jeans and his usual sneakers. He and Emma agreed that they would meet at the theater at 3:00. Looking around for his date, Aaron saw her, finding Emma in a stunning white dress that went down to her thighs, accompanied with a pink jacket. She was so beautiful, Aaron wanted to cry. Keeping it together, the Green Mega Ranger allowed the Pink inside the theater first, following her with a huge grin.

(Date montage brought to you by yours truly and Disney/Pixar's newest movie, Elemental. Not a huge spoiler, but after seeing that movie about four times (it's really great and doesn't deserve the hate it's getting, but that's just my opinion), I thought that the date montage that went to this song in that movie was just adorable and perfect for Aaron and Emma. So, here's the montage for this story, and it goes to this song.

Aaron and Emma sit in the theater for their first date. Cut to another date when they're walking through the city and taking photos in a photo booth. After the pictures, they go in an elevator and onto a rooftop, overlooking the city with some other bystanders, Aaron being in an uncomfortable position in the elevator so Emma could be comfortable with Aaron looking at Emma, but looking away when she looks back at him, causing her to smile. As they look at the city, Aaron would look at Emma, who would catch him, but he played off by making it look like he was scratching his neck. Next day at school, Emma would smile and look at the photo strip Aaron gave her from the booth, which she hid under her notebook. At lunch, Aaron and Emma would both get pink shakes, but Aaron would purposely drink his to give himself a mustache, which would earn a laugh from Emma. Music would then play as everyone would dance, Aaron and Emma joining. The upbeat song would turn into a slow-dance song, which Aaron and Emma would dance to as well.)