Dream Snatcher

Our world was once a safe and happy place, until evil aliens arrived with one plant; to destroy Earth. Gosei, Earth's ancient guardian, awoke, and called on a new team of teenagers to fight off this new threat. They are the Power Rangers Megaforce.

One fine day after school, Noah, Jake, Aaron and Emma all stood on a hill that overlooked the city, trying to find the best spot for the meteor shower that would happen that night.

"This is the perfect place to watch tonight's epic meteorite shower," Noah said as he studied a sky map.

"All those shooting stars?" Emma asked before running from her camera to her bag and unrolled a long strip of paper. "I brought my wishlist."

"Wow," Troy said as he and Gia walked up to their four friends. "That's a lot of wishes."

"Sure is," Emma said as she rolled the list back up. "Whenever we saw a shooting star, my dad would tell me to make a wish and it would come true. But I would get so excited that I'd forget my wish."

"Every time?" Aaron asked his crush as he finished setting up his green telescope.

"Yep," Emma answered, not embarrassed for a second. "That's why this time I decided to write them all down."

"That's a good idea," Jake said as he lowered the binoculars he held from his eyes and glanced at Gia, who stood to his right. "Maybe I should write my wish down."

"Me too," Aaron agreed as he glanced at Emma.

"You guys know you have to say your wishes out loud," Noah teased.

"I thought wishes were supposed to be secret," Jake hissed at Noah.

"And we only say them outloud when we're alone," Aaron said. "You know, 'Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight'."

"Not if you want 'em to come true," Noah said with a laugh.

"Shut up," Jake laughed.

"Race you guys to Ernie's," Aaron said as he picked up his board. "Last one there pays." The four boys then took off on the grass. "Hurry up, girls!" Emma and Gia just laughed as they watched the boys run off.

"Let's show them how it's done," Gia said as she and her best friend took a shortcut. As Jake, Troy and Noah all ran down the street, Aaron zoomed past them on his skateboard.

"Hope you brought your wallet, Noah," the Green Ranger said to the blue as he continued to zoom down the hill. Meanwhile, Vrak had brought Bluefur and Bigs a gift.

"Behold," the prince said as he held out a large cube. "The mighty Aurora Box. One of the most prized possessions of my royal family. It has the power to destroy the Rangers."

"Then let's unlock that power and take out the Rangers once and for all!" Bluefur said as he walked toward his allies.

(I have no idea of an actor for Aaron, but he says his name with his helmet between Noah and Emma, then it shows him riding his skateboard while punching Loogies. Whatever actor you can think of that matches Aaron's description, that's who plays him to you.)

Riding his board into the mall, Aaron kicked it up into his hand as soon as Jake, Noah and Troy all ran in after him, all laughing and whooping in victory.

"And we beat the girls here," Jake said in victory. "Yeah, I guess they're buyin'."

"Come on, Jake," Troy said. "We can't let the girls buy. We're gentlemen."